Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can anyone tell me wtf this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlurPsyed

Bluelighter
Just tested some alleged mdma using the Marquis Reagent solution. The color reaction was quite odd. Couldn't match it up to anything on the chart that came with the test. Maybe you guys can figure out what it is? My initial thought was a 2-C substance or maybe DOB as those were the closest in reaction color to what I got but the substance I have is a brownish rock and as far as I know 2-c's are usually a white powder and DOx's are generally a liquid. If anyone can provide any insight
11844186_10153482035622560_306007526_n.jpg
11815935_10153482035927560_1645793854_n.jpg
I'd greatly appreciate it.

It could be anything, theres so many random RC's out there.. Id just toss it honestly.

It could be anything, theres so many random RC's out there.. Id just toss it honestly.
Watchthis doco on YouTube; Drugs inc ,on molly (mdma).That brown shit is a substance in the compound of MDMA Hcl that has to be refined properly before using ,(call it the legs) it gives a LOT of people harsh anxiety comedowns. I have experienced it first hand ,the other day I had roughly 3 points of a gram thinking it was mdma crystal but I was mistaken ,it's everywhere so be careful ,highly addictive too . I had to call an ambulance because I was so on edge keep away from this shit it is declarable through customs because of loop holes in the Laws. I'm from New Zealand and our Minister of Health is trying to get pure Molly legalized for recreational use in low dosages because alot of people are going to hospital with weird side effects from something they were told was Ecstacy, be careful when it comes to "Molly"

The color of the substance is hard to see with that lighting. Do you have a bright, fluorescent light to shine it on instead? Not directly though. How long did it take you to get a reaction?

I'd hazard a guess, but I'm not sure if anyone is allowed to. Check with your source on what it is claimed to be, then if the color and adjacent substance description is way off base then yeah, it could be anything. Like it was said above, there are so many RCs with some of them being inactive too.

A close up of the substance might have helped your cause better, or maybe it's me, but I can barely make out the brown in it. It looks white/off white/liiight beige to me.

For reasons explained in the forum rules we do not allow substance identification. Closed, if you have questions about this feel free to send me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.