• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can anyone help me with one RC

Rolanderos

Greenlighter
1.)Have anyone heard RC White Powder called 2c( and maybe something after c)? It's even possible to do solution like this with amphetamine and cocaine. Is it common to do something like this`? Make this any seance for you guys?

2.)And the second solution what me and my GF tested was amphetamine which was diluted some kind RC chemical but we dunno nothing about the name. Anyway it was white powder and it didnt smell so much. It looked just as the amphetamine. Owner of this shit said that it is 70/amp - 30/RC.. is this kinda solution even possible..?

With 5 grams of this stuff we where able to be awake 3-4 days and still our brain worked pretty well and sharp, but no psychedelic or hallucination effects.
When the drug first time kicked in I had very serious symptoms, like glare, walking as difficult and speaking as well. I felt that my heart was under compression or something like that. The dosage was only 0,18g IV.

I am just wondering what is the name because it was the best "sex drug" what I have ever tested before, even with those symptoms :p
The main feeling was very empathetic and physically very euphoric(whole body) and we felt some strong love, like loving first time ever.

This might sound like MDMA but it totally wasnt it.

The sex act last about 2-5 hours with little brakes. We have tryid sex under about every common drugs but never felt anything like this.
We have been using 10-20 years many kind of drug so we know something about this topic.