• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Can an opi addicted tourist go to the local drug-maintenance on his country of visit?

Portugal is great I went to 10 days all inclusive at playa de Rocha around 2016
Beautiful weather women and country itself. Drugs are legal there . I'm sure its up to 7g class A you wont/cant be convicted as its classed as personal use... if only every country has these laws
At the time I wasnt using.. well I was but sniffing not smoking coke haha. So getting hold of cocaine and hash was very easy and of the 4 to5 times I got both they were always top quality . Just look out a beware of the "gypsies" from Morocco as you'll probably lose your money. What ever drug you wish is readily available I got all mine thru a guy I met at who worked at the international phone shops lebara

The legal route I'm not so sure , why not just inform your dr/chemist and get X amount to take (as long as it's legal there) and take them with you?

Never was in Portugal,but have impression of Spain before years-if you are from other country and you are dopesick you can go to any mobile methadone vans and take at least 40-50mgs with only a normal doc.sreening.Quick.Think Portugal have more liberal drug laws in Europe even now.Was in Germany too,but for that was a early nineties.Searching for fix