• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social Can a woman really rape a man?

I've been sexually harassed by a woman in the past.

She was half my size, used to just harass me, get in my space, try to fondle my gear etc.

She knew it wasn't desired and that turned her on more.

Sick little woman.

I was in a vulnerable place psychologically at the time.

Though I will admit, it became apparent what was happening to me and, it was a peculiar feeling, like watching anti-gravity at work, an uphill water fall or something.

That makes me so sad, I’m so sorry this happened to you, that’s awful. I hate when people think this kind of thing happens only to women. Smh.

Does it?

Any guys wanna chime in on this?
For me it does so incredibly fast, but it needs to be proper, adrenaline dump fear.

Worry or anxiety might make it harder to get an orgasm, but I can still get a boner.
I guess there might be a situation where I could get hard when I don't want it, but it would need to be a very particular situation.
If I needed to be physically overpowered it would never happen, intense physical effort also kills my erections quickly.

Excuse the grim topic but I've been wondering about this. I remember reading on Reddit that 90% of men are stronger than 95% of women. Even if we have a tall woman (6ft 150lbs) against a scrawny man (5ft 5in, 130lbs), could she overpower him and rape him without the use of drugs or anybody else?

I really admire the question .

In this modern age of corrosion that some call Kali Yuga,
all genders (let's begin with the traditional men/women genders)
have been subject to intense corrosion.

Both the violence of male oppression of the feminine
And the violence that men/women have inflicted in oppressing children. Sociertal models that thrive on silence, shame, and, on the sharp end of the stick - rape as a cultural norm.
And the oppressive culture that has continues its campaign by promoting lies& re-routing of all naturalness lifeform sexuality

It can achieve this effect through silence
Unacknowledged patriarchy
Or the idiocy of feminazi corrupted gynocratic 'thinking'
All sexualitties - masculine, feminine, dyke, queer ,pansy etc - must be corrupted.

The culture imposes unacknowledged radio-silence on other things
Such as the sexuality of seniors, babies, children.
There is very little difference
old skool brutalitty, new skool brutality,
Or the terror of unacknowledged silence, like that RATM song!
my opinion is that anyone basically can rape
if they put their mind to it.
If the society has encouraged hate & mistrust
And a misplaced trust in perverted pulpits

Lastly just wanted to say. . .most people know the name Aileen Wournous [usa]. Prob the most famous female serial killer. Even more interesting to me are Joanna Dennehy & Rosemary West. Both UK serial killers. The latter was also a serial abuser of children. Anyway, i found myself thinking about these 2 charmers while considering the question of whther women can rape [...and what would it look like..?if they did?]

what do they call it if your super drunk and the girl aint really like im talking a combo of you on drugs totally black out blind drunk and then they take advantage of your state and remove your condom in a one night stand while they had like 3 drinks and you a entire crate of drinks 16+. Even though you are using one for a reason. but your so fucked you aint thinking straight so you just go along with it without wanting to really cause you cant resist cause you just so fucked.

Had that done to me before. Still don't know what to call it.

what do they call it if your super drunk and the girl aint really like im talking a combo of you on drugs totally black out blind drunk and then they take advantage of your state and remove your condom in a one night stand while they had like 3 drinks and you a entire crate of drinks 16+. Even though you are using one for a reason. but your so fucked you aint thinking straight so you just go along with it without wanting to really cause you cant resist cause you just so fucked.

Had that done to me before. Still don't know what to call it.
It would be called 'sexual assault.' Really sorry to hear that you went through that and hope that you are doing okay.

Had that happen to me minus the condom being removed. The girl was completely sober.

honestly i don't even know if i can process it. The whole thing just fucks with my head that a women could do that.

im just glad i aint knock the girl up.

one day ill prob realize the full gravity of it all. But at this point im just numb to shit been abused when i was 12 and overcame that already. But since this was a women it just fucked up my head up massively.

one day ill prob realize the full gravity of it all. But at this point im just numb to shit been abused when i was 12 and overcame that already. But since this was a women it just fucked up my head up massively.
Fuck man, really sorry to hear that and I'm here if you need anything. Let me know if you want any resources on processing everything or just want to talk about it.

Planning on making a thread with resources for recovering from trauma (From physical/sexual assault and other forms of abuse) when I have the time. We already have one for DV but it seems like SLR could really use one for SA and trauma as well.

i should probably go see a professional. Idk how i feel about it it was fucked up for sure but i also blame myself for been so fucking drunk and dumb on drugs.

i can barely even remeber the night i was so fucking gone.

the biggest question is why. like wtf.

i hope karma sorts it out.

cause fuck if i was not strong headed like i am now i would of been broken

i should probably go see a professional.
1000%. Try to find someone who specializes in trauma, especially since you mentioned being abused as a kid. Hope you're able to find someone who's a good fit. Not sure how good the mental health system is in NZ, but I'd assume that there are probably some publicly-funded/subsidized therapists available like there are here.
i also blame myself for been so fucking drunk and dumb on drugs.
Man, this is not your fault at all. You did not do anything. You went out to get fucked up and have a good time. You certainly did not intend for what happened to you to happen or do anything wrong. Please do not blame yourself for this.
i hope karma sorts it out.

cause fuck if i was not strong headed like i am now i would of been broken
Stay strong man. Do not give them the satisfaction of breaking you. I believe in you. You are strong enough to get through this.

Gonna edit this with some resources for you in a few.

@TripSitterNZ
https://www.reddit.com/r/CPTSD/wiki/firstaidkit
/r/CPTSD First Aid Kit - For dealing with flashbacks
/r/CPTSD Wiki - Contains a wealth of info about trauma recovery, crisis hotlines, healing resources, etc.
Richard Grannon's Fortress Mental Health Protection System - For recovering from trauma and CPTSD.
Those are a few of my personal favorite resources.

A book I recently read that helped me out a ton with self-blame is 'There Is Nothing Wrong With You' by Cheri Huber. I'm currently reading 'Be Here Now' by Ram Dass & 'You Can't Afford The Luxury of a Negative Thought' by Peter McWilliams and John Rogers. All three books - especially the former two - have been extremely helpful for helping me with self-hatred and many other issues.

I also found this article that may help you a bit with your self-blame - though I'd strongly recommend reading the first two (and if you have time, the third) books I listed when you get the chance. It's written for women but applies to men as well.
4 Ways to Overcome Self-Blame After Sexual Assault

Excuse the grim topic but I've been wondering about this. I remember reading on Reddit that 90% of men are stronger than 95% of women. Even if we have a tall woman (6ft 150lbs) against a scrawny man (5ft 5in, 130lbs), could she overpower him and rape him without the use of drugs or anybody else?

Obviously. She orally or anally rape a man, for a start. And strength is rarely important. There's coercive rape and statutory rape. Plus weapons. I was gang raped once and had a knife held to my throat the entire time. Being raped is better than having your throat slit.

Obviously. She orally or anally rape a man, for a start. And strength is rarely important. There's coercive rape and statutory rape. Plus weapons. I was gang raped once and had a knife held to my throat the entire time. Being raped is better than having your throat slit.
First off, that is awful and I'm very sorry to hear that that happened to you. <3

Intoxication and the psychological component also play a role. Even if most men can physically overpower most women sober, most assaults happen when one or both parties are intoxicated (usually from alcohol). In addition to this, a lot of people freeze up out of shock or just give up on fighting back eventually. And - as you mentioned - coercion is often involved. I've heard of women assaulting men with the threat of false accusation if the man does not comply. And statuatory rape with female perpetrators and male victims is rarely taken seriously compared to when the genders are swapped.

As almost everyone here has stated, men can be raped/sexually assaulted just as easily as women, nonbinary people, transgender people, etc. can. To pretend that they cannot is extremely invalidating and harmful,

Hot female teachers rape students all the time.
So yea certainly statutory rape.
nonono this is a fantasy most young dudes have. even if my teacher was ugly-ish i'd still bang her just to say i banged her. lol

nonono this is a fantasy most young dudes have. even if my teacher was ugly-ish i'd still bang her just to say i banged her. lol
Yea people say that female on male pedophilia has long term psychological consequences.

I was molested by a female teacher. I know this will sound silly but when I was sitting down she lent over the back of me and pushed her tits against my back and said "can I help you with anything?".

I know that sounds like a "Male fantasy" but it made my fucking skin crawl. Also I now freak when someone comes up behind me and touches my back.