• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Can a vibrator in the anus over-stimulate ?

Unlucky

Bluelighter
I am a male who has no past experience with sex toys but today I got hold of a 3 speed vibrating bullet which I decided to put into a rubber latex glove and slip into my anus during masturbation, I kind of let it disappear up there whilst holding firmly to the other end of the glove. I had this bullet on max speed, it was vibrating so fast that it felt weird almost like a numb feeling, at one point I couldn't even feel it at all but soon as I pulled out the bullet I suddenly felt the after effects of it and felt like ejaculating. So the weird thing is when the bullets in there vibrating I don't feel it but when I take it out I feel the tingling its left behind which is much more stimulating then when its in...

So I went for round two, just as I was about to ejaculate I put the bullet back in to my butt whilst it was vibrating at max speed but then something weird happened....my arousal suddenly disappeared, I failed to ejaculate and I got this sickly nauseating feeling like I wanted to throw up, my desire to continue masturbating faded so I gave up before I could cum which is a first for me. My anus then continued to feel like it was still vibrating even though the bullet was no longer in there. I kept getting stomach pains and a feeling like I had to constantly take a dump after wards.

So is it possible that a vibrator in the anus can over stimulate the nerves so much that it just backfires and causes you to feel sick ?

i don't have any personal experience, so i apologize in advance for the limited response. it makes sense that those would be effects of over-stimulation. of course, the anus is connected to and interwoven with millions of delicately sensitive nerve endings, which can yield most pleasurable sensations, and i would imagine adverse effects if overdone, i.e. max settings.

perhaps try a lower setting?

Your right, I guess I should have gone with the lower setting, its just a bad habit of mine pushing things to the limit thinking bigger is better.

you can be fucked too hard and too powerfully so i would imagine a vibrator could cause problems in the same way

Girls I've fucked in the ass vigorously do say that their ass ends up feeling numbish.

You're going to have to experiment to see what works for you and what doesn't. Just remember not to lose anything up there or you will have an embarrassing visit to the E.R.

I would say it cant 'over stimulate' but your focus of arousal can change from your cock to your ass making it quite easy to lose your erection (especially if your new to it).

When you think (as a guy) the idea of these 'egg' type of toys is to stimulate your prostate so switch positions, take aim and take it slowly.

A vibrating egg in a latex glove sounds like the perfect setup for an awkward trip to the ER...

There's a reason why toys made for anal use have flared bases.

If you're really wired for receptive anal sex then yeah it can.

I'm not and putting stuff in my ass like fingers and a prostate vibrator did not do much for me. I'd done everything correctly too with going very slow, doing it after you've been aroused for awhile and using lots of lube.

Having stuff on the outside graze my anus like fingers, a vibrator, a man's cock, and maybe his tongue and his facial hair feel nice but I don't think I'm that wired for receptive anal sex.

I tried it and it just gave me some precum which is natural for prostate stimulation but it just felt like going to the bathroom backwards. It was pretty uncomfortable and not pleasant for me. Things did burn for a few days but I was told how that's normal and natural at first and how it's just the sensation of nerves being stimulated that usually are not and that it's like a massage.

I dated a man who I put a butt plug and a vibrator into and he enjoyed both. It wasn't double penetration but I tried to do that. I was pretty surprised at how easily he could take the toys since when I had tried them I couldn't even take half of them. He also got a lot more pleasure out of them than I ever did.

I'd rather get paddled or whipped and doing that produces way more precum than any internal prostate stimulation does.

Just use condoms on the toys and the latex glove sounds like a good idea too. Make sure whatever lube you use is compatible with latex. Or just use polyurethane condoms if you're going to use oil based lubes.

They make vibrating bullet eggs that are on a wire and there are egg shaped vibrating butt plugs that have a base.

A vibrating egg in a latex glove sounds like the perfect setup for an awkward trip to the ER...

There's a reason why toys made for anal use have flared bases.

I actually used two latex rubber gloves over one another incase one broke I wouldnt lose the vibrating bullet, but if there is still a risk then what if I use 3 latex gloves to encapsulate the vibrator, sure I could be that unlucky to have all 3 latex gloves break on me at the same time ?

Wait a minute... let me get this straight. You put this bullet in these gloves, and leave the ends of the gloves hanging out? Or is it attached to a cord?

If it doesn't have a cord, you should stop using it ASAP, because it could easily get stuck, and you'd have to go to the ER to get it removed. That happens pretty often... people get all kinds of objects stuck in their asses. Ask any ER nurse and they'll tell you about it. :D

You should only use toys which are designed not to slip all the way in. Using anything else is asking for trouble.

I don't like dildos that vibrate because I don't like anything to buzz in my crotch. I don't like neck pillows that vibrate because the buzzing gives me a headache. Nothing that vibrates is enjoyable to my body. If you are going into ass play, just try a butt plug. Anal beads are nice; you pull them out right when you cum and it can feel intensely good. I give two thumbs down to anything that "vibrates" because all it does is cause weird feelings. You and I probably have the same reaction to really fast vibrations that buzzzzzzzzzzzz.

You want GOOD feelings for sexy time. I recommend non-vibrating anal beads and dildos that have rotating sections. My vagina loves rotation inside, but not buzzing. My butt likes beads or plugs, but mostly penises. Penii? Not plural. One dick at a time. Unless I'm doing double penetration but that is one penis per opening. Not quite the same thing.

I hope I didn't confuse you.

Lol yep I think the beads might be better suited for me.

marsmellow, basically this vibrating bullet is about half the size of your index finger, so I sliped it into one of the finger pockets in the latex glove and then put a second latex glove over it and then let the bullet dissapear in to my butt whilst still hilding onto the edge of the latex glove with one hand so it didnt get totally sucked up in there. But maybe it was foolish, I dont want to risk a trip to the ER.

Lol yep I think the beads might be better suited for me.
~snip~
so I sliped it into one of the finger pockets in the latex glove and then put a second latex glove over it and then let the bullet dissapear in to my butt whilst still hilding onto the edge of the latex glove with one hand so it didnt get totally sucked up in there.

Yea, that sounds totally legit. Just like the string that hangs off of a tampon, you had a way to keep hold of the bullet. It seems like a pretty good idea to me, actually, to put the bullet in the glove then hold the glove outside... you don't have much chance of it breaking through two gloves anyway.

Still, the beads are easy to use and easy to sterilize and give great satisfaction. Get some.

Since I've never inserted anything up my butt I've always wondered.. why is it that people get things stuck inside? Isn't the butt an "exit" hole? If you are using a bullet like this guy and suddenly it gets stuck wouldn't be enough to push like when you are making a shit?

^ Good question, I too would like to know.

Just out of curiosity I had a look online about how common it is and I found that rectal foreign objects being stuck up the butt is a quite common ER problem, this site lists all the objects that were recovered in the ER some of them are pretty funny and even includes... Frozen pig's tail, Kangaroo tumor (oh dear god wtf!!8o), Mortar pestle, Knife sharpener, Tennis ball, Pool cue ball...

http://www.well.com/~cynsa/newbutt.html

Since I've never inserted anything up my butt I've always wondered.. why is it that people get things stuck inside? Isn't the butt an "exit" hole? If you are using a bullet like this guy and suddenly it gets stuck wouldn't be enough to push like when you are making a shit?

Its cause the large intestine has a negative pressure inside it relative to outside. So once things go in there they get "sucked" in deeper.

8o
But then how the shit manage to get out of there? If you get a bullet stuck there couldn't you wait until you feel the need to poo so you throw it all?

8o
But then how the shit manage to get out of there? If you get a bullet stuck there couldn't you wait until you feel the need to poo so you throw it all?

Shit works its way out through peristalsis, the rhythmic contraction of the intestines. Not all objects will come back out on their own, if they are unusually shaped they can become trapped, or worse can be forced through the intestinal wall creating a perforation. A perforated bowel is a medical emergency and requires emergency surgery.