• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can a person experience mdma?

Surely being on an irreversible MAOI for around six weeks then quitting the ireversible MAOI for two weeks should be enough regeneration time.

I'm not sure, but that definitely sounds like an incredibly dangerous (and frankly, very stupid & reckless) idea. If a person experienced serotonin syndrome and is lucky enough to be alright and facing no side effects, they should probably take a good, long break from drugs, esp. MDMA, and let their brain and receptors heal. I really, really, really, really hope that this person is wise enough to abstain from the temptation, because it could definitely, definitely, end up being a fatal mistake. Please don't.

It was a mistake of combining an maoi with mdma.

This time it won't be mdma and an maoi

Please, just give your brain a break for a while. Reversed or not, it's going to need time to recover and you just can't know what might happen. If you care at all about your life and living, you wont take that risk.

Once someone has been fucked by MDMA (or similar drugs/ cuts) once, they are far more susceptible to experiencing difficulties with MDMA in future. I've read a few reports of people being tempted into trying it just one more time, taking all the necessary precautions (low dose etc) , only to end end up dealing with more long term consequences than they did the first time. Take it from me: it can get a lot worse than what you experienced the first time and if it does happen to you, you'll be kicking yourself for letting it.

Sounds like a terrible idea. You escaped by the skin of your teeth and your back to tempt fate again? As an addict I know the feeling so well, it just seems like a stupid thing to do. At least youre seeking advice I guess, and the stark advice really is to forget about using ecstasy again (I know it sucks, but ecstasy is a strong drug that fucks A LOT of people up).

Im not sure how cannabis use affects long term seratonin processes, but Ive known several people to "step down" to cannabis from several other drugs and leading a "satisfied" life as far as substances go. Try it once and if it agrees with you, use it when that monkeys nagging you to hit the hard drugs. Please look up any possible interactions beforehand, seeing as how Im not a doctor and all. But Ive seen it work personally several times in my life.

@intellegentmind - that person should be okay. Sometimes u gotta do what u gotta do...just remember to be smart and safe with your approach. Have a trip buddy there so if anything goes wrong, they can step in and help (such as calling an ambulance, or driving the person to the hospital)...

Always better to play it safe, i dont particularly think it's the most wise decision if there was a serious health risk involved ... But personally, I've never let someone tell me what i can and can't do.... And if i feel mdma can produce such powerful emotions, experiences, and memories
... To some it is worth the risk.... Its just as they say, "there is no reward without risk" ...
That's what makes the game

No reward without the risk is terrible advice. You can get high on other stuff constantly with no risk. Your mental health is the most important thing you have. Dont risk over a cheap roll man.

Well being a functioning addict of another drug makes it worse to decide. I've searched loads and can't find any info, and if the brain scan came back fine then I see no harm but I know that just because the ct scan was normal that doesn't mean to say it may have caused damage elsewhere.

Yeah I'm rather certain you'll be perfectly fine. Give it some time to allow yourself to completely recover, I'd recommend 3 months minimum. Just be sure to never mix any drugs that have a dangerous synergy - like MDMA & MOAI's. Another common one to look out for can be some hayfever (anti-histamines) which have serotonin acting properties. I'm not certain, but I've heard that Benadryl & MDMA is a bad combination. If you're going to combine any drugs, be sure to thoroughly research it first.

Will do. Afaik cyproheptadine is an anti histamine & they did use it on the patient.so as far as harm reduction goes its safe to take cyproheptadine with mdma but you prob won't get any effect as its used in cases of serotonin syndrome