• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can 200mg at once not be enjoyable and/or dangerous?

Why do you feel dumb? You still exposed the fact that he hasn't been taking MDMA.
Well they all think im just clueless and that their methylone is superior to mdma after my preaching about how they havnt been taking legit stuff, but giving these circumstances it would sound like that. And to the other guy, my mdma was crystals but i crushed to cap em, and i get high off normal mdma dosages (100-150mg)... Idk i've just came to the conclusion that theres no answer for this, or maybe this batch somehow became inactive within the past few weeks, i guess ill find out this friday

The only times I've ever taken 200+ and not thrown up on the come-up, or been floored, were when I'd already taken a smaller dose and was titrating up.

Well they all think im just clueless and that their methylone is superior to mdma after my preaching about how they havnt been taking legit stuff, but giving these circumstances it would sound like that. And to the other guy, my mdma was crystals but i crushed to cap em, and i get high off normal mdma dosages (100-150mg)... Idk i've just came to the conclusion that theres no answer for this, or maybe this batch somehow became inactive within the past few weeks, i guess ill find out this friday

sorry for the dub post. But don't feel stupid!! If they're giving you crap over hyping mdma than they don't know what they're talking about. ALL that you need to know is that he was taking something he THOUGHT was mdma, and you showed him otherwise. Maybe theyve got really really dank methylone, who knows? The important thing is that they were under a misconception and you helped fix it. And if that dealer just continues on selling methylone as 'molly' than he's just a dickmonger.

I hope he didn't do it right
the day after his high-dose methylone roll, because it dampens the effects greatly.

Okay... now the only thing left is for you to try his methylone and compare the two lol