• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs Can 1,4BDO be plugged?

Isn't the bit about it killing you easily if you do too much mostly relegated to mixing it with other downers? Like a tiny bit too much 1,4 BDO isn't gonna kill you, but a tiny bit too much in combo with another downer like alcohol, or a benzo and it becomes infinitely more dangerous. On its own my understanding is that it's relatively safe
My GF told me about she witnessed apneu fit's during my G sleep. She also found me blue in the face, like I actually OD-ed on it?
But she slapped me in the facetill I regained conciousness. She looked like she saw a dead man. No other downer's involved, just MDMA or Amphetamine.

Imo plugging is not worth it for two reasons.
-It works superfast oral.

-Don't know about 1.4-BDO, limited to GHB and GBL. That last one I would not put in my ass. Even when you drink it you have to dilute, other wise it feels way to corrosive.

Effect wise for me it blew Alcohol by a long shot. Way more euphoric and less intoxicating ( when dosed wisely ). A floaty sensation and tactile enhancement. Even the WD's are more handleable. 5 days vs 5 weeks with alcohol. There are more difference's just as there are simmularities so I get that people compare the two.
Not that I am touching any of these two this lifetime,Maybe Xyrem if I develop Narcolepsy, but I got Epilepsy which mixes poorly with GHB. The Epilepsy is Probably a by-product of my excessive drinking, sleep depreviation and stress. But better save then sorry.

My GF told me about she witnessed apneu fit's during my G sleep. She also found me blue in the face, like I actually OD-ed on it?
Ah yes it does this to me, too. Alcohol gives me sleep apnea, but after taking GHB and for several days afterward I have alarmingly bad episodes of apnea 10x worse than alcohol.

GHB also gives me really bad sleep paralysis, which curiously it is actually prescribed to treat, but is known to make it worse before it helps.

Ah yes it does this to me, too. Alcohol gives me sleep apnea, but after taking GHB and for several days afterward I have alarmingly bad episodes of apnea 10x worse than alcohol.

GHB also gives me really bad sleep paralysis, which curiously is actually prescribed to treat, but is known to make it worse before it helps.
After an examination of my sleeping architecture they said that it was unhealthy for me to sleep on my back. Still have to get some feed back on that as it could maybe have something to do with Apneu. In my drunken period no partner was there to keep an eye, did't even know Booze is a cause.

Sleep Paralysis caused by GHB was an whole trip on its own. If my memory serves me correct during the trip my whole body was paralysed. And the seeing through closed eyelid's. The experience was unique that's for sure. Vapor's of smoke and big scary animal's/ creature's all in the bedroom.

I love gabapentinoids. Use very sparingly. Never had GHB. But there was a time GHB could be had at vitamin stores and I was non the wiser at that point in life. I had heard it called liquid ecstasy but I never paid attention nor at that time was there anyone that liked gabapentin and not sure pregabalin even existed yet. (also at that time every herbal combination was being compared to MDMA so I thought GHB was the same nonsense)

Wish I could go back in time. Although I had no idea how dangerous it could be until reading posts. So now if I ever come across it some wisdom on dosing is needed and never take any more. lol I always thought even the deep sleep was harmless but now it looks like it can be life threatening. BL saves me some grief. I would have screwed up if I came across it without the knowledge. It seems to be something to be very careful with.

Don't know about 1.4-BDO, limited to GHB and GBL. That last one I would not put in my ass. Even when you drink it you have to dilute, other wise it feels way to corrosive.
BDO is actually both totally miscible with water, pH neutral, and non-irritating to tissues. Kind of resembles glycerin, actually.
Also, I find it takes about the same amount of time to peak when taken rectally or orally. You will certainly not immediately go unconscious with a syringe still hanging out your rear end.
There is one benefit IMO, your butt lacks taste receptors, and BDO is kind of nasty tasting even if mixed into a soda or whatever.

BDO is actually both totally miscible with water, pH neutral, and non-irritating to tissues. Kind of resembles glycerin, actually.
Also, I find it takes about the same amount of time to peak when taken rectally or orally. You will certainly not immediately go unconscious with a syringe still hanging out your rear end.
There is one benefit IMO, your butt lacks taste receptors, and BDO is kind of nasty tasting even if mixed into a soda or whatever.

Wouldn't it have a laxative effect if plugged?

Then again, i suppose its only a ml or so, it shouldn't be an issue

I didn't notice any.
A laxative dose would also render you profoundly unconscious.

Source please.
At least in Australia, it's the exact opposite. 90% of GHB deaths occurred in the presence of another substance

"Almost all cases involved the presence of other drugs (more than 90 per cent). The most common were methamphetamine, MDMA, and alcohol."

Which goes right back to I hated GHB. Somebody said, would you like to try it? It makes you feel great when you're rolling. And I was on MDMA and I said sure and I knew these people. I trusted them. They were way into GHB. They knew doses and everything.

I should have thought that it would suck because for me drinking alcohol with MDMA is like the biggest waste of alcohol and MDMA.

Short of it. I really did not. Enjoy! The thank god. 45 minutes to an hour of nausea and good feeling gone until the GHB wore off.

^^^the thing is, I think alot of the stuff going around in Australia isn't actually GHB, but liquid prodrugs like GBL and 1,4-butanediol.

I feel like one hasn't really tried GHB until they've tried the powder/coarse crystalline sodium salt form of GHB. Really feels very different than things like 1,4-butanediol and GBL, cleaner and more crisply euphoric.

That said, even crystalline sodium GHB is unprecedented in its effects, and is tricky to dose right (ie., without it being either underwhelming or overwhelming). The nausea is less too, but of course even this form of GHB can cause intense nausea if dosed incorrectly.

Never been the biggest GHB fan, but the powder sodium GHB feels rather different than things like GBL or 1,4-BD, or liquids sold purportedly as "GHB".