• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Can’t figure this out

Jwilder0311

Bluelighter
Ok I am confused. I got stuff today that does not run as if heroin would. It almost liquefied, but there was a brown in the liquid type stuff that I can only presume is some type of opiate. When I hit it earlier it hit me hard, but now when I try it does the liquid shit and had zero effects??? Can anybody please tell me if they have seen this? Is it something synthetic? Can you only burn it a certain way? Why would I feel it intense one time and nothing another? Why does it go to liquid instead of how H normally would run? WTF?

Ok I am confused. I got stuff today that does not run as if heroin would. It almost liquefied, but there was a brown in the liquid type stuff that I can only presume is some type of opiate. When I hit it earlier it hit me hard, but now when I try it does the liquid shit and had zero effects??? Can anybody please tell me if they have seen this? Is it something synthetic? Can you only burn it a certain way? Why would I feel it intense one time and nothing another? Why does it go to liquid instead of how H normally would run? WTF?
My guess would be its badly mixed fentadope and you hit a 'hotspot' earlier, quite possibly smoking all the active substance in the gram/bag/whatever, now the 'liquid' shit you are trying to hit now is something non-active/pure cut eg mannitol.
Sad state of affairs.

I started heroin when it was becoming obsolete right around somewhere between 2016 give or take. It used to be everywhere (here in NJ)...
To clarify I am talking about fentynal suddenly taking over. I’ve always been an opiate lover and user as in pills and since I get them prescribed they don’t do jack for me now. And so I turned to Heroin but very soon after I started I noticed a change and with everyone talking about it I realized it was fentynal. I’m sure most users can attest to this. Having to accept fentynal or “fentoin” as I call it I was like well ok I guess it’s what I have to accept. It still gets you high as hell but the past two years in particular has been so hard to find too. It’s crazy, I’ve lost so much money on junk posed as that which did nothing or very little. So even tho it is cheap I could bang out an entire brick in a few hours cuz it’s so weak. If I’m lucky I’ll get “something” that lasts longer but my point in relation to the posted question is every time I get stuff it’s a diff color, diff texture, and so I can’t honestly say what is normal as in looks. Only that itsvdef not heroin as in the poppy stuff. I know it’s fentynal and regarding quality I only go by how I feel upon injecting. I’ve had brown white reddish off white yellow and cloudy. It’s ridiculous. I never had “tar” that seemed to be popular on the west coast and not here from my understanding. Also I never heat my stuff. I always felt heating it just weakened it. This whole topic is strange because of the fact it’s hardly around especially now with covid and one can only speculate.
New Jersey used to be one of the main hubs for the best China white which isn’t always white (sometimes brownish in tinge). It was so good it took a lot of lives I once knew. Sadly. Again at that time I wasn’t doing it like I have gotten to...but now that I am (if I can find it or something equivalent to it sadly) I’m happy. I honesty think heroin (the actual poppy heroin) is extinct. I truly do. I mean ppl can think and say it’s heroin and they do refer to it that way but it’s mostly fentynal and whatever cut. Sad really. I’d be happy with any color as long as you’re feeling that warm feeling.

Last edited: