• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Camomile tea and Xanax.

like how much xanax? and would one 375mg soma be too much to add to this?

Yea keep the soma out of the mix, the original 2 seem like a sound combo though.

I love soma but not with Xanax. Haha I wonder how "calming" the tea will be with x amount of alprazolam coursing thru your veins.

i think the xanax should be enough on it's own, camomile won't add much. drink some grapefruit juice for a few hours before popping the xanax maybe.

Lemon balm is good with benzos too.

Its a gaba transaminase inhibitor (basically like what a maoi does for sert/dopamine/NE to gaba), and the few times i took it w/ etizolam it pretty much made getting stressed out an impossibility lol. By itself lemon balm is a decent gabergic too. I'd like to try chamomile with etizolam to see how it compares to lemon balm as far as synergism with benzos.

Just be careful mixing downers.

When I take Xanax I find 0.25mg- 1mg,depending on my stress level, works great at calming me down and relaxing my body. Usually at 1mg I'm a sleep 1-2 hrs later. I would take that at night.

Don't mix soma and Xanax. Both can knock you out by them selfs. Combining them is asking for trouble.

Thanks all great feed back, so whats the general consensus on the chamomile? and how long should this keep stress level's at bay?
also can i just eat grapefruit?

What do you mean eat a grapefruit? grapefruit doesn't have interactions with xanax.

And what mg does the blacking out set in just to be on the safe side? Cause my main purpose of this tea and xanax is to meditate a lil and let just let the negativity ooze out of me.

That really depends on your body and tolerance. I would say 1mg or more.