• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Calling Old School Meth Users, How Has It Changed?

Another thing that happens with test kits is that sometimes people use way too much powder/crystals. Not following the instructions can render the results worthless.

Another thing that happens with test kits is that sometimes people use way too much powder/crystals. Not following the instructions can render the results worthless.

Plus you miss any nuanced color changes, like with the Mecke and MDMA too much will cause the turquoise/green to disappear quicker than if a small amount is used.

-GC

I think this is a really important factor because the fent tests used were made for urine tests, not for just testing your drugs at home, so they're heeella sensitive. You need to use as little of the drug as possible and a decent amount of water. I tested a batch of MDMA with a test kit myself that gave me a completely false positive in the first tests (using 5mL of water), a ridiculously faint negative line in the second test (15mL water) and then when I put more water in the third and fourth tests (30mL of water), I got a complete negative. And the amount of crystals that I used was literally me pouring the crystals into another baggie and then using the residue from the inside of the original bag for the test (just put a few drops of water from the bag into the cup of water). This is with a batch of MDMA that I had also tested with a mass spec and was like...99.9% certain that it didn't have fent in it. I feel like a lot of the false positives just come from people not using the tests right, unfortunately. If it's not diluted enough, that negative line just doesn't show up.

While members of Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs who are involved in the Illegal Drug Trade have gotten Crystal Meth from Asian Organised Crime Syndicates the current Crystal Meth they are dealing in and distributing (at least in Melbourne) is Mexican in origin.

Sorry but I know for a fact that is not true. Perhaps there has been a few purchases but I am certain the big 5 who *may* be involved in that business source from Asian crime syndicates. I am not going to go into how I know this on here obviously.

Both Asia and Mexico are major suppliers to the Australian methamphetamine market, with Mexico having increased in relative importance over the past few years:

UNODC World Drug Report 2021:

"Most of the methamphetamine that reaches Oceania originates in North America and Asia. In the period 2015– 2019, the most frequently mentioned countries and territories of origin, departure and transit by countries in Oceania (Australia and New Zealand) were the United States, followed, in descending order of the number of mentions, by China, Canada, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Mexico and Malaysia. In the fiscal year 2018/19, methamphetamine was mainly smuggled into Australia from Thailand, followed by Mexico, the United States, Singapore, Canada, Malaysia, the Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Germany, India and China (including Hong Kong, China)."

"At the same time, the chemical analysis of seizures made at the Australian border revealed the increasing importance of methamphetamine manufactured from P-2-P precursors in recent years, from 2 per cent of the total weight of the methamphetamine samples analysed in 2010 to 29 per cent in 2015 and 66 per cent in 2018, reflecting an increase in the quantities of methamphetamine trafficked from North America, namely, from Mexico via the United States into Australia. This trend did not continue in 2019, however, when the proportion declined to 49 per cent. The proportion of methamphetamine seized at the Australian border that was manufactured from ephedrine and pseudoephedrine increased from 34 per cent in 2018 to 51 per cent over the first six months of 2019, indicating a partial shift back to methamphetamine imports from East and South-East Asia, notably of shipments via Thailand to Australia. This is even more surprising, as in the meantime some P-2-P-based manufacture of methamphetamine has also been reported from South-East Asia (notably from Viet Nam)."

UNODC World Drug Report 2022:

"The high proportion of seized methamphetamine that had been manufactured from P-2-P and/or its precursors (70 per cent of seizures in the first two quarters of 2020, up from 14 per cent in 2011), points to the overall growing importance of North America as the origin of the methamphetamine found on the Australian market, although some of the P-2-P-based methamphetamine may have also originated in Asia. The principal embarkation point of amphetamines entering Australia in 2019/20 was Malaysia."

Recently I purchased a bunch of fake adderall tablets (fully knowing that they contained methamphetamine). They seemed variably dosed, but it definitely felt like d-meth to me. Not any different than meth I've consumed orally years ago (both illicit and via a desoxyn script)

UNODC World Drug Report 2021:

"The growth of methamphetamine trafficking in North America has gone hand in hand with a diversification of the form in which methamphetamine is sold: (a) powder; (b) crystals; (c) solutions (mostly for smuggling purposes); and (d) tablets that resemble MDMA tablets or falsified pharmaceuticals, mainly falsified Adderall tablets, which typically contain a mixture of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine."

Man, I say this same shit all the time to people, like a broken record. So exhausting. They all feed into each other and they're all sooo convinced. Couldn't tell you how many dang times I've heard "i think this shit is cut for real" -- No. You're a regular daily heavy meth user, don't take care of your body, and have sky high tolerance. Nobody cut anything.
What?? Of course drugs are cut ! Don't be so silly to think there not 🤣

What?? Of course drugs are cut ! Don't be so silly to think there not 🤣

Why can’t it be both?

I’ll be honest, I recently tried some “new” meth. Up until this I had been using meth I had obtained in 2018 that I’m certain wasn’t cartel. So my view of meth was that of the old “good” stuff.

Tried two batches id obtained one this year, one last. Both were noticeably different from meth I’d had up until this point. Much less euphoria, kind of a groggy unfocused stimulation, not really what I was seeking.

I’m starting to become a believer. Butylamphetamine as the culprit makes perfect sense when we compare similar drugs like cathinone/methcathinone and bupropion. If any of you haven’t already I have a thread on this subject, look through my threads to find it.

-GC

I quit in 2018, moved to a new city, and picked back up in July of this year. First thing I noticed was the price: 40 to a woman I had known for less than a week, met her at a new job, for an 8 ball. It took me years in my old town to work up to the point of hundred dollar balls. My old town was rural / isolated and supplied mostly by local cooks - there wasn't any Mexican dope running through there, nobody left the town and nobody came in and nobody was Mexican or knew any Mexicans, if i'm being real with you.

Anyway I immediately noticed one line in: My fucking head hurts. Oh man, my neck hurts too. My neck's stiff, it's cracking and popping, my feet are cramping? My stomach hurts got damn. Then I was like, am i hungry? I did this line two hours ago and I have been sober for three years. Why am I hungry, tired, and in pain? I was expecting the normal magic to happen- wake up in the morning, do a lil line, sit and scroll my phone waiting for it to hit, and then the dope would show me what to do next - reorganize the closets? Move the furniture around? Vacuum the floors? Write a book? Teach myself how to draw with charcoal? Learn how to make taxidermy? Write some poetry? IDK, the dope always told me what to do. And this time it didn't? I had full faculty over my thoughts and actions. I was still like, the same as I was sober, just more awake, could focus on tasks better / for longer, I guess, but my physical stamina was actually worse. Like, I had been sleeping every night and eating all my meals and taking nothing but gabapentin and coffee (not even alcohol) for three fucking years. Why did my lower back feel like it was breaking, and why did tossing something in the trash make me pant from losing my breath?? Back in my good ol' days, I'd be on day 4, no shower, no food, no water, no sleep, boof a 0.1 and put another 0.1 or 0.2 into a cup of koolaid or a capsule, and then boom. It was like I was in perfect health, felt great, like I had just woke up from 8 hours sleep and finished breakfast at Dennys. Ten mins later be out in the woods building cabins, literally. I made a fort out of an old hot tub once- I had to drag it through the woods and up a hill to be near my fire pit, and I don't know if anyone has every dragged a hot tub around by themselves, but I was a malnourished sleep deprived tweaker female weighing 110, 5'5", and it was effortless for me... another time i dug a 6x6 foot wide and 7 foot deep pit in the woods to cover with leaves and tree branches etc to make a "trap"..... by myself, overnight, by spotlight. Loved it.

Anyways this shit ain't doing that. There's no fucking way. And it hurts my stomach, neck, and head like, unbearably bad. I can't figure out what to do about it, either. Pepto Bismol takes the very edge of the edge off for ten mins. Tylenol takes the edge of the edge of the headache off so at least it doesn't hurt to use my eyes, but the back of my head and my neck are still constantly in pain. I've been taking blood pressure meds, double dose of multivitamin, magnesium, eating two real meals a day, sleeping EVERY night, drinking water literally all day long (my throat gets too gross from this shit if I don't).... What the fuck? And it barely helps me get my normal chores done. It makes things a little more interesting, folding laundry a little less like torture, and makes music sound a little bit better. For like 2-3 hours. And then the pain in my stomach and weird gunky feeling in my throat will change a little, at the same time, and my eyes will get a little like, itchy and heavy. and then i'm like 'oh there it goes, wearing off now. are we gonna eat and take sleep meds and be done? or we doing it again?" because if it's 7 pm, there's still time for 2 more fucking doses before falling soundly asleep before 2 am.

One bag I got I tried smoking, cuz I used to love smoking- made me creative and changed my mindset without making me as like, zoomy and speedy as lines and caps did. Used to hit a pipe 5-10 good times and then be absolutely zonked, just fucking off at my desk doing weird shit and laughing at myself, jotting down a note or 2, or I used to make jewelry out of found objects- or i'd like, deep clean the corners of my desk drawer.... Useless things that felt great. Loved it. Anyway, I smoked this shit. Eh. Wasn't there yet. Smoked more. Then more. Then more. Then got on my phone a little bit, I think I wrote some poems maybe, whatever... then i was like hmm guess we'll smoke more. I always felt invincible when I got a good hit like, "hehehe I smoke meth. Fantastic" and I was waiting for that, you know? Never got there. Never arrived. Never have I ever fiended with the pipe like that before oh my god i could not leave the room i kept it in. I could not stop thinking about hitting it again. Fucking stupid. When it was gone i said thank god and threw the pipe away. Fucking lame.

The lines of this shit give me a runny nose and very small nosebleed EVERY TIME. What the fuck is up with that? I always have tissues at the ready for my nose because 5 seconds after sniffing it's gonna start dripping pink snot for the next 15-20 mins. Every single line. NEVER happened to me before, not once.

I thought most this shit was because like, I suddenly aged a whole lot or something? (I'm 31 right now, so quit 3.5 years ago I was like.. 28?) Which doesn't make a lotta sense lol. That's just 3 years? So I was like, was it really actually this painful and sucky before? Searched my memory.... No, it fuckin wasn't. I have thousands of specific stories that are way more fucking exciting than snorting a quarter and then hanging some laundry up and eating dinner an hour later, what the fuck lol.

I haven't had a single hallucination :( Like man I miss my friends. Idk, I've been sleeping, though.

Started googling things like what's wrong with my tolerance, why aren't lines working, why do lines make my nose run, is all my meth getting stuck in my nose and not getting thru my sinuses, lmfao.... Switched to oral capsules only, which helped with the euphoria / actually getting high part, but none of hte other shit, and requires big doses to help with that, and still wears off quicker than it should. I take oral doses 2 times a day generally, still eating two meals and sleeping every night. Sometimes I'll do 3 for shits n gigs if i'm I feelin good and wanna keep on. usually my muscles n head hurt so bad i'm like fuck it.

Google wasn't telling me shit so I ended up on duckduckgo, which led me back here, and then to this thread..... and many others like it!! What the hell is going on out there?? Wtf? Is it MORE pure or is it LESS pure?? I can't dang well keep up, man....

Back in like, 2014, I was a super hardcore lurker here... I probably read every single thread about meth, straight up. Always had a tab open. Never posted. Here I am I guess.

This shit is lame. Maybe I'll just go get my shit figured out so I can get on Adderall. I used to use dope to literally sit and write books in one sitting. Today, that's laughable. and that's what i got back using for?

The time I got the ball, I DID stay up either one or two nights in a row at one point, and redosed bigger than i had been, bc i was pissed off at this point about it. (Worth noting: prior to this i'd been sober 5-6 days.) And i DID get actually properly high! Learned a bunch of stuff about the evolution of the hemispheres of the brain and a bunch of quantum physics, lol. But every time i read something great or found a good article or video or whatever that connected a dot i said ahhhhh and finally did experience that good feeling from back in the day. But this only lasted like, one single 12 hour period maybe? And took a lot of work to get there. A lotttt, and way more than it used to.

Idk. I'm going on about it too much. I took a capsule earlier and it just started working when I hit reply :sneaky::poop: And believe it or not, this is as high as it's gonna get me. Imma be in bed in 3 hours. Smh

ETA -- with this shit having such a like, marked onset of comedown/wearing off, happening so instantaneously like i'm high one minute and not 5 later, the nausea and itchy eyes- 9 times outta 10, i also vomit. Or at least dry heave, retch, or vomit up some spit or frothy spit stuff. What in the hell. I remember nausea from the old shit, but it would be bc my tummy was empty, and a glasss or 2 of water would stop it. That doesn't stop this nausea. and i've never fucking vomited from a comedown before now, lol... what on earth
To me, this screams poorly synthed meth, or someone intentionally cutting it with something toxic (the instant bad back is probably toxic shit giving you kidneys a really hard time). As you get older, the need to keep healthy becomes a lot more important, as an aging body doesn't cope as well (ever noticed hangovers get worse as you get older? Well it happens with all drugs). This is where taking steps yourself to purify product comes into its own, along with testing what is actually in there (or sending it to people who can put it through GC/MS equipment).
One final thing (for meth), is that it used to be made from l-ephedrine/d-psuedoephedrine, which produces d-methamphetamine exclusively. Industrial scale synthesis produces racaemic meth (from phenylacetone/P2P) and l- methamphetamine has few of the desired pharmacology of the d isomer.
Combine side reaction impurities, unwanted isomers and just sheer fuckin' greed motivated shitty cuts and it can explain a lot. Last meth I had (on wedding day), was synthed from ephedra alkaloids and cleaned so it produced really nice crystals (and rotated polarized light, which cuts don't do). It was fuckin' wonderful stuff (I realize judgement would be skewed for me and my wife, on our wedding day). Not just our opinion, but that of certain selective wedding guests, so judgement was more level headed. Finally, I have a lifetime of training myself to eat, even when off my crust, as not eating means neurotransmitters can become depleted (besides, I'd shelled out a small fortune on our wedding catering and leaving things like smoked salmon is a fucking crime! 😁). Even in my 20s, I found lentil soup, rice pudding etc aren't too difficult to get down, even after gibbering idiot sized doses. I expanded my 'off my tits' pallette, as I got older, to compensate for the horrors of aging (some people are bamboozled how someone twitching and gibbering from amphetamines can still wolf down plates of red hot chilli con carne. If asked, my response was usually along the lines of, "practice dear boy, practice!" 😁🤣)

I quit in 2018, moved to a new city, and picked back up in July of this year. First thing I noticed was the price: 40 to a woman I had known for less than a week, met her at a new job, for an 8 ball. It took me years in my old town to work up to the point of hundred dollar balls. My old town was rural / isolated and supplied mostly by local cooks - there wasn't any Mexican dope running through there, nobody left the town and nobody came in and nobody was Mexican or knew any Mexicans, if i'm being real with you.

Anyway I immediately noticed one line in: My fucking head hurts. Oh man, my neck hurts too. My neck's stiff, it's cracking and popping, my feet are cramping? My stomach hurts got damn. Then I was like, am i hungry? I did this line two hours ago and I have been sober for three years. Why am I hungry, tired, and in pain? I was expecting the normal magic to happen- wake up in the morning, do a lil line, sit and scroll my phone waiting for it to hit, and then the dope would show me what to do next - reorganize the closets? Move the furniture around? Vacuum the floors? Write a book? Teach myself how to draw with charcoal? Learn how to make taxidermy? Write some poetry? IDK, the dope always told me what to do. And this time it didn't? I had full faculty over my thoughts and actions. I was still like, the same as I was sober, just more awake, could focus on tasks better / for longer, I guess, but my physical stamina was actually worse. Like, I had been sleeping every night and eating all my meals and taking nothing but gabapentin and coffee (not even alcohol) for three fucking years. Why did my lower back feel like it was breaking, and why did tossing something in the trash make me pant from losing my breath?? Back in my good ol' days, I'd be on day 4, no shower, no food, no water, no sleep, boof a 0.1 and put another 0.1 or 0.2 into a cup of koolaid or a capsule, and then boom. It was like I was in perfect health, felt great, like I had just woke up from 8 hours sleep and finished breakfast at Dennys. Ten mins later be out in the woods building cabins, literally. I made a fort out of an old hot tub once- I had to drag it through the woods and up a hill to be near my fire pit, and I don't know if anyone has every dragged a hot tub around by themselves, but I was a malnourished sleep deprived tweaker female weighing 110, 5'5", and it was effortless for me... another time i dug a 6x6 foot wide and 7 foot deep pit in the woods to cover with leaves and tree branches etc to make a "trap"..... by myself, overnight, by spotlight. Loved it.

Anyways this shit ain't doing that. There's no fucking way. And it hurts my stomach, neck, and head like, unbearably bad. I can't figure out what to do about it, either. Pepto Bismol takes the very edge of the edge off for ten mins. Tylenol takes the edge of the edge of the headache off so at least it doesn't hurt to use my eyes, but the back of my head and my neck are still constantly in pain. I've been taking blood pressure meds, double dose of multivitamin, magnesium, eating two real meals a day, sleeping EVERY night, drinking water literally all day long (my throat gets too gross from this shit if I don't).... What the fuck? And it barely helps me get my normal chores done. It makes things a little more interesting, folding laundry a little less like torture, and makes music sound a little bit better. For like 2-3 hours. And then the pain in my stomach and weird gunky feeling in my throat will change a little, at the same time, and my eyes will get a little like, itchy and heavy. and then i'm like 'oh there it goes, wearing off now. are we gonna eat and take sleep meds and be done? or we doing it again?" because if it's 7 pm, there's still time for 2 more fucking doses before falling soundly asleep before 2 am.

One bag I got I tried smoking, cuz I used to love smoking- made me creative and changed my mindset without making me as like, zoomy and speedy as lines and caps did. Used to hit a pipe 5-10 good times and then be absolutely zonked, just fucking off at my desk doing weird shit and laughing at myself, jotting down a note or 2, or I used to make jewelry out of found objects- or i'd like, deep clean the corners of my desk drawer.... Useless things that felt great. Loved it. Anyway, I smoked this shit. Eh. Wasn't there yet. Smoked more. Then more. Then more. Then got on my phone a little bit, I think I wrote some poems maybe, whatever... then i was like hmm guess we'll smoke more. I always felt invincible when I got a good hit like, "hehehe I smoke meth. Fantastic" and I was waiting for that, you know? Never got there. Never arrived. Never have I ever fiended with the pipe like that before oh my god i could not leave the room i kept it in. I could not stop thinking about hitting it again. Fucking stupid. When it was gone i said thank god and threw the pipe away. Fucking lame.

The lines of this shit give me a runny nose and very small nosebleed EVERY TIME. What the fuck is up with that? I always have tissues at the ready for my nose because 5 seconds after sniffing it's gonna start dripping pink snot for the next 15-20 mins. Every single line. NEVER happened to me before, not once.

I thought most this shit was because like, I suddenly aged a whole lot or something? (I'm 31 right now, so quit 3.5 years ago I was like.. 28?) Which doesn't make a lotta sense lol. That's just 3 years? So I was like, was it really actually this painful and sucky before? Searched my memory.... No, it fuckin wasn't. I have thousands of specific stories that are way more fucking exciting than snorting a quarter and then hanging some laundry up and eating dinner an hour later, what the fuck lol.

I haven't had a single hallucination :( Like man I miss my friends. Idk, I've been sleeping, though.

Started googling things like what's wrong with my tolerance, why aren't lines working, why do lines make my nose run, is all my meth getting stuck in my nose and not getting thru my sinuses, lmfao.... Switched to oral capsules only, which helped with the euphoria / actually getting high part, but none of hte other shit, and requires big doses to help with that, and still wears off quicker than it should. I take oral doses 2 times a day generally, still eating two meals and sleeping every night. Sometimes I'll do 3 for shits n gigs if i'm I feelin good and wanna keep on. usually my muscles n head hurt so bad i'm like fuck it.

Google wasn't telling me shit so I ended up on duckduckgo, which led me back here, and then to this thread..... and many others like it!! What the hell is going on out there?? Wtf? Is it MORE pure or is it LESS pure?? I can't dang well keep up, man....

Back in like, 2014, I was a super hardcore lurker here... I probably read every single thread about meth, straight up. Always had a tab open. Never posted. Here I am I guess.

This shit is lame. Maybe I'll just go get my shit figured out so I can get on Adderall. I used to use dope to literally sit and write books in one sitting. Today, that's laughable. and that's what i got back using for?

The time I got the ball, I DID stay up either one or two nights in a row at one point, and redosed bigger than i had been, bc i was pissed off at this point about it. (Worth noting: prior to this i'd been sober 5-6 days.) And i DID get actually properly high! Learned a bunch of stuff about the evolution of the hemispheres of the brain and a bunch of quantum physics, lol. But every time i read something great or found a good article or video or whatever that connected a dot i said ahhhhh and finally did experience that good feeling from back in the day. But this only lasted like, one single 12 hour period maybe? And took a lot of work to get there. A lotttt, and way more than it used to.

Idk. I'm going on about it too much. I took a capsule earlier and it just started working when I hit reply :sneaky::poop: And believe it or not, this is as high as it's gonna get me. Imma be in bed in 3 hours. Smh

ETA -- with this shit having such a like, marked onset of comedown/wearing off, happening so instantaneously like i'm high one minute and not 5 later, the nausea and itchy eyes- 9 times outta 10, i also vomit. Or at least dry heave, retch, or vomit up some spit or frothy spit stuff. What in the hell. I remember nausea from the old shit, but it would be bc my tummy was empty, and a glasss or 2 of water would stop it. That doesn't stop this nausea. and i've never fucking vomited from a comedown before now, lol... what on earth
Yeah bro I don’t care what anyone says you know how many connects I know? A GRIP LOAD! And I’m talking about celebs that are low key tweekers not gonna say they’re name cuz I don’t wanna ruin their reputation they don’t do it too often and keep a good self image but if celebs and one or two pornstar chicks I know from back in the day are getting the same shit im getting. And I know a cook who tells me straight up it’s a bitch to get pseudoephedrine and without that you ain’t gonna fly!

The Sudafed gives it its legs. Bronkaid tabs and Primatene tabs.. but if our government wasn’t such a bitch and laid off the drug market then these scummy pieces of shit cartels wouldn’t have to think of shittier methods. I mean eventually they would because they are assholes and biker crank was better anyways!

But yeah man I’m not bragging about who I know because I’ll keep it 💯 now days I fucking hate dealing with people so I’m not trying to impress anyone when I say I know a certain celeb or pornstar. I literally mean besides a few of those “famous” people I’ve got legit 5 friends that I can trust and can fuck with.. everyone else has proved time and time again to be backstabbers and liars and steal and do dumb shit and for what?

And stop blaming it on the drugs dude you can manage to do meth and not steal from your fucking friends man just ask me and I’ll help you out with whatever you fucking need and if I don’t have it I’ll do my best to help you out because everyone deserves to get high and watch porn for 15 hours at least once lmaooo fuck I miss those days… somebody out there please bring back that meth from what.. 15-20 years ago that made you just wanna take your pants off lock the door and turn the lap top on and jerk the night away until you decay into nothing but it didn’t matter because you felt fucking fantastic and nothing was going to get in the way of that feeling omg FUCK happy new years I guess I’m gonna go fuck my lady cuz I can’t dwell on the past it’s never coming back 😕

I meant “cut so heavily with something harmful that you don’t get high at all and instead have only negative effects.”
Cokeahontas trust me they do especially with meth, correct me if I'm wrong but as some of the cutting agents have lower melting points (some higher) once its all melted down I find it very hard to get an actualy buzz at all...yes I can stay away but without any of the enjoyment I'm intoxicating my body for 🤣 for the first time in month and I have friends North/South/East and West of the UK I have managed to aquire quality with a high enough purity that 1 g still has me going on day 3 with all the expected roller coster rides you can expect from a decent quality product 🤣😂🤣 many looked the party, tasted the part melteded and solidified just like what you would want it to but what should be expected.
NOW you get greedy guys that then want to make people believe they are onit to much or some other form of crap. I know my body and my intake..

So yes there will be people out there that dilute the product ALLOT just to make a higher profit and tellnthere customers its them especially if they have the monopoly in areas.

Sorry if spelling bad 3 days and well dyslexic.