Attachments

• Kryal2-BluelightGroup.jpg
    Kryal2-BluelightGroup.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 163
  • liz and kell.JPG
    liz and kell.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 153
Some good times.... Cant find all my phillip Island ones

I blacked everyone's faces on my photos just to prevent any angry / paranoid PM's. People have changed a lot since then! Some even have careers.. ;)
NSFW:
OutsideGurning1.jpg

MoiTwigz1.jpg

MessyGroup1.jpg

DancingSomeMore1.jpg

BulbWhores1.jpg

Your photos are awesome. I remember that hat TC! :)

Haha, I know - I meant I remember the hat that's on TC in that photo. ;) The Tigger ears were yours too, weren't they? :)

Na they are Ruski's, I have another blue fur hat.
My kids love them :)

Last edited:
Holy Crap Why is it that every time that I pop in to see what's going on, there is a "Jaded Ravers / Old Skool Bluelight" Thread....

Is it that I'm Psychic?

Anywho, I'm old and stuff.

Stompr and I have a new little baby girl named Polly, she's almost ten months old now, and will NEVER be a goddamn Raver.

It will be 'soooo 2001' for her.

BASS OUT BIATCHES

holy shit. even I'm in one of those photos! I though I had arranged for them to be destroyed! ;)

Heh, i become a total cranky-pants if i don't get a decent sleep every night. Just call me Harry High-Pants ;)

There's still a few old timers rolling around the place.....most are too drug addled and senile to find their way out at this point :\

Nice to see you pop your heads up now and again <3

So, I totally saw a bluelighter from many years ago out in the world a couple of weeks ago. I can't remember if it was Pleo or Genasirus. They always looked the same, right?

Saw quite a few old farts yesterday at Samadhi and Pop Popavich's wedding. ;)