• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

Looks like I'm an old fart bluelighter, registered this account back in 2008.

As for the good rave parties question above, I'd like to know too, I'm outa the loop since removing Facebook from my life!

"Calling old fart bluelighters"

Here! I want to be counted as one! Yes, i am new on the forum. And i am not from Australia or Asia. But i am a fart, and i am 40 years old!

Hello. I used to post back in 2007/8/9 but then I went somewhere else. I learnt a lot from here. I had a different account back then but I decided to start afresh. I remember some people: a guy called Vale_Tudo and I remember this Guido guy from New York or something. He was a cool guy I hope he's still around. There was another dude from Sydney but I can't remember the name, all I can remember is that he was an extra in the Matrix and that he used to ride a motorcycle. Hope that guys going well too as are the rest of you. Man things have changed since then...

I remember those warehouse raves... Two decades ago, around the turn of the century...

BT :)

Anyone heard from junkie skumbag? What an out-there character with the wildest stories. Extreme passion for all things narcotic. Seems like years since they posted. Hope all is well.

I don't think I'd be considered an "old" Bluelighter...

I've been here for a bit, but not THAT long.

Speaking of time, when did I even join lol. I think 2017/18 but I'll double check.

I have really enjoyed meeting a lot of y'all. Some really cool people here.

Oh WOW, almost 5 years spent here!

That's crazzzzyyy! Time flies!

I wish I could be more active here, just life happens.

5 years? How quaint. I've been on this site for more than half my life now.

MIss those days so much. The parties were better, the drugs were better, the people were better, and I hadn't had my faith in humanity ruined by my ex-fiance cheating on me yet.

5 years? How quaint. I've been on this site for more than half my life now.

MIss those days so much. The parties were better, the drugs were better, the people were better, and I hadn't had my faith in humanity ruined by my ex-fiance cheating on me yet.
The best could easily be yet to come, who knows? I hope that is indeed the case for you

Well, I'm still around, if anyone remembers me - haven't been on this site in years but thought i'd have a look around and see if pills are still a thing! Oh yeah, 45 years old now and feeling it :/

Well, I'm still around, if anyone remembers me - haven't been on this site in years but thought i'd have a look around and see if pills are still a thing! Oh yeah, 45 years old now and feeling it :/
I remember you.

Hahaha I feel you with the age man! 45 as well.