• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

So i had some film negatives digitised recently. There are a bunch from 1997-99 and this was one that is suited to public consumption. All i can say is thank FUCK social media wasn't a thing back then. So I thought it would be fun to do a then ---> now comparison. The two pics were taken 19 years apart: 21 and 42:

12-11-2019 7-04-24 PM.jpg74609496_535639790604947_4576249720736841728_n.jpg

I really want to see some then--> now photos from other old farts :D

I look the same after 20 years hard phet abuse. Memory is not as sharp as once was buti stand by all my posts defending drugs lol.
So happy everyone has enjoyed this thread. I don't recognise many as I was mainly in the method thread

Attachments

• IMG_20190418_005202.jpg
    IMG_20190418_005202.jpg
    731.3 KB · Views: 33
I havent been here as long as some of you but its been awhile. I was a kid when i joined.

I wonder if anyone has a "Sep. 11th 2001" join date?

I wonder what the youngest moderator was here?

Am I the OG'est active moderator at the moment? Are there any mods right now from pre-2002? Oh theres tathra, i believe. Any on the drug subforums or did we all die out?

I started under a different username in 04', then created this account which I've had ever since.

I'm 30 this year and fist signed up at 14 lol
I'm sure that blue-light saved my life through the knowledge it has empowered me with. I have so much to thank BL for and will forever show gratitude. A relationship which lasted awhile ever came out of BL in 06 or 07. Lots of great new experiences and that guy is still active on BL. I also unfortunately have 2 great friends who succumbed to addiction and passed away, both whom I met in person after speaking on BL, both guys that I became great friends with. Then there are the countless other living friends I've made on here.

I am on maintenance. I use Heroin pretty often, ice occasionally and benzos whenever I can get them at a decent price or prescribed valium. Haven't done a ton of coke but a bit.

I'm also a conesseur of psychedelics and trip, use ket/nitrous and whatever other stuff I come across at the doof when I go, sometimes MD, but less these days. But I absolutely love psychs, also as plant medicine Huachuma/Ayahuasca.

When I came on here daily years ago between 07-13 I had a bad IV Oxy/Morphine Habit along with lots of Xanax and IV meth/speed or Ritalin. Then heroin came along and strong crystal meth, Xanax became S8 and I got $90 000 which I quickly blew on H/cans/ice/weed for me and my friends. I'm convinced that I'm different after that binge. I've mostly healed now but I was very mentally unwell for very long. This is when I stopped coming on here but I'm healthy and I'm back now. Older and wiser and ready to mingle.
Glad to see so many people still here!

Last edited:
I always enjoy having a read on here. Don't come on here much but I used to read a lot back in the day.

I think most would think I'm old. However, I feel young!

Given the recent sentiment expressed above, which is much appreciated from my backward and generally jaded POV, I figured me announcing my 20th anniversary as a Bluelighter from this past December was an appropriate (as opposed to self indulgent) addition.

Having joined in December 1999 desperately chasing any info on “white dollars” which were circulating in Perth West. Aust, shortly prior to New Years 2000. Needless to say, I haven’t looked back since that registration day.

Woah, seeing your name is a blast from the past, for sure! :) Not self indulgent at all, It'll be 20 years for me, this year.

Wow. So many familiar handles. A blast from the past.

I am now actually coming up to seven years clean (complete abstinence) and now work for an AOD service provider! My how times change.

Can’t believe that it’s 12 years since my first post.
Psychosynthesis, did we meet along the way?

Hey guys, 2006'er here.

I haven't been active for ages, but I keep coming back. This is my first post in Aus & Asia though, I moved here some time ago.

So... yeah, hi!

Anyone start posting here in high school?

I wonder who the youngest moderator has been, i think i was 17 or 18 at the time.

Anyone start posting here in high school?

I wonder who the youngest moderator has been, i think i was 17 or 18 at the time.

I started posting here in high school and I moderated North and South America drug discussion (on a different username obviously) when I was 16 in 2000 which was right around the era Phreex was the main mod in Other Drugs I can remember. Later on I remember you and Speedlimit55 became mods of that sub as well. For awhile there was the Other Drugs underground forum as well as the Other Drugs IRC. I think ODU went down after sputnic died? My memory of that whole era is a bit clouded by tons of diazepam powder. I went to a ton of BL meetups back around that time the state I was in had a great scene with a ton of cool bluelighters