L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Calling All Pussy Eating Experts!

FacialFan88

Greenlighter
Looking for some pro tips on eating my wife's delicious cunt. She moans often but it's quite rare that she's able to cum this way. I usually lick up and down and try swirling my tongue around deep in her pussy. Most sessions down there last less than 5 minutes, so not sure if that's part of the problem. If there's a surefire way to get her off good while going down, I'd love to hear it. I enjoy pleasing her but getting her off this way also eases the burden on me if I shoot my load quicker than I hoped. I always try to get her off 2-3 times minimum before I explode and being buried in her pussy seems like a great way to get a quick score on the board. I appreciate all serious advice!

Fingers in the vagina, in and out. Lick up and down the slit, but don't focus too hard on the clit at first; build up to that. It is very sensitive and being too hard on it is a mistake.

All the nerve endings that are in your cock are concentrated in that little piece of flesh. Keep that in mind.

And, yes, 5 minutes is not long enough. 15 to 20 would be more like it.

I make my girl cum eating her pussy 99% of the time. Every girl is different, but they all have one thing in common....a clit. Get to know it, be gentle and creative and she will eventually cum.

Slow and steady with a build. Deliberate motions. But mostly shez your wife discuss it openly with her. Before , during and after. Vocalizing to each other is key.

Would fingering her pussy while gently licking her clit be a good start? I've never fingered her while down there but I can see it working. Main thing she needs to get used to is me staying down there 20 minutes. I want to make her cum hard.

finger in the vagina, put the tips of your finger/fingers to the top of her vagina hmm about half an inch maybe a inch deep...itll feel like the roof of your mouth while doing a "come here" motion with your fingers
and tongue the clitoris

When she starts getting really wet and hot take your other hand and rub your thumb around her anus in time with your fingers in her pussy. This will send her over the edge. Make sure your thumb is really wet as well so everything slides around really well. Good luck!

finger in the vagina, put the tips of your finger/fingers to the top of her vagina hmm about half an inch maybe a inch deep...itll feel like the roof of your mouth while doing a "come here" motion with your fingers
and tongue the clitoris

That's great advice. I'd put 2 or three fingers in, perhaps a bit deeper.

You know you've gotten her there when you feel the vaginal contractions, and hear the moaning.

Would fingering her pussy while gently licking her clit be a good start? I've never fingered her while down there but I can see it working. Main thing she needs to get used to is me staying down there 20 minutes. I want to make her cum hard.

Kissing her inner thighs, then around the vagina, then kissing the vag, then licking the clit, then sucking gently on the clit, then slowly start with the finger and build up from there. Im a very creative person and always tried to make each oral session a bit different every time. Never had a partner like me who takes great pride in giving anything sexual. I put my heart and soul in every session. My girl would sometimes take it for granted. After I broke up with her she told me never has she experienced such intense orgasms both orally and through penetration in her life, nor knew it was possible to feel that good. That I also ruined her forever. Feels good when a women tells you how talented you are at eating pussy. So yeah, If you take your time and be creative you will make her cum.

Simple.

Women give birth on their backs holding their knees up...perform oral sex this way and lick slowly....if you lick fast she will come so hard that she might not be able to enjoy it. If you lick slowly then she will come very hard. Treat it like a orchestra or symphonic band. You are the composer. You start off slow with hard licks to the most northern opening of the vagina where the labia hood is hiding the clit. When she starts coming don't let her put her knees down...keep them up and when she starts coming lick very slowly but don't stop. If you go fast it will be too intense to enjoy

Last edited:
Pretty much what others have said....

And you mention sort of penetrating her with your tongue. That's ok when she's about to come/coming , but that's not what will generally get her there

As ppl said--it's the clitoris that turns women on/ makes them come. Start very slow and very soft...don't just go in lapping like a dog drinking his water. Teasing is great. Tease around the top of thighs and just barely touch the clit. She'll probably gasp...do it again and come back to clit for slightly longer and longer...tongue her clit like its her finger masturbating....

Length of session isn't always an issue. You can make her explode quickly and she may not want longer. Personally, if I come from oral often my clit is so sensitive at that point I don't want it licked anymore, I want to fuck...so don't necessarily aim for "20 min sessions" making her come multiple times...maybe 20 min of teasing until she comes...

Thanks to you all, she came HARD this past weekend. The trick was licking the clit slowly but consistently, then introducing the fingers. I'm confident I can repeat the process and make her scream again - always hot when she gets loud.

After doing that AND taking her doggy for 15 minutes straight, I was so hopeful to finally nut on her face. She thought about it but alas my load erupted all over her nightie.

Rub her clit while you munch her box also stick a finger in her ass or lick her asshole as well as her pussy

She'll nut trust me it's mainly about the clit chew on it suck on it flick it lol that's the key

Maybe dont chew. My vclit is way too sensitive for that. But trust me focus on the clit and dont be shy to finger bang her.
[QOUTE]

lol that's understandable some women are more sensitive than others what about the rest of what I said am I right lol