• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Calling all H / Opiate users in NOLA

aarondank

Bluelighter
What's up y'all??

I'll be landing in your gorgeous city tomorrow morning, and cannot wait! I will be there for the Buku music festival, and won't be returning to Denver until Monday (6 days in NOLA baby!)

Last time I was in Nola (Buku Festival 2012), I resorted to using Topix to find a middle-man that was able to deliver some fine china-white to where I was staying. Topix is no longer available in this capacity, and I am fully aware it is against BL rules to solicit any drug-deals within these forums; so I am not here to ask anyone for their sources and piss-off the forums mods. Rather, I would like some advice on how to stay smart and safe on my missions (when I hit the streets searching for a supplier).

1. Any areas to AVOID / with a significant police presence?

2. What are the standard increments (of weight/bags) and prices, accordingly?

3. I am originally from NJ, but currently living in Denver, CO. In Jersey, youd simply drive to the right part of town, and dope boys will approach your car on almost any corner... However, in Denver it's all about going to the "spot" on foot - you will not get served in your car unless you already have a plug.
Sooo - Does the NOLA dope game operate like the drive-by open market in NJ, or are dealers more comfortable with customers approaching on foot?

4. Is heroin more readily available / easily accessed on the streets, or is it easier to find pharmaceuticals (i.e. roxies, oxycodone, lean, etc.)?

5. Anything you think I should know / any suggestions?

Thanks in advanced for any guidance/advice fam; feel free to reply on this thread and/or private message me directly. Thanks again - can't fucking wait!!!