• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Calling all drug manufacturers and distributors.

Plenty of high-purity traditional drugs doing the rounds. DNMs are for geeks who can't find proper dealers, lol. The real contacts are out there.

Lol it's funny, ^ is usually spouted by people who couldn't tell pgp from their arsehole etc etc

I think most people use dnms for lab tested clean smack, sure, might be more expensive but you are paying the premium for premium gear/whatever

Lol it's funny, ^ is usually spouted by people who couldn't tell pgp from their arsehole etc etc

I think most people use dnms for lab tested clean smack, sure, might be more expensive but you are paying the premium for premium gear/whatever

I see he's gone already mate - didn't last long. Another alt?

yeah i wish i could figure out dnm's, i've got tor, got an account on one dnm, but fuck me i feel retarded when it comes to pgp and tumbling :/ and i just cave in and end up somewhere in hackney

theres even a shop i can buy bitcoin in like 15 mins away (special needs)

AFAIK in s.africa the methaqualone is not a pharmaceutical product thats diverted, but rather its produced illegally, and distributed, by criminal gangs. Its reportedly quite impure, with significant levels of o-toluidine remaining in it. Not of good quality, afaik its pressed into tablets but then crushed and smoked with low-grade weed in pipes made from the neck of a broken glass bottle.

France MIGHT use it still, or else,IIRC theres still something like diproqualone, or chloroqualone, used as a cough suppressant.

As for this stupid fucking psychoactive substances bolloc...I mean 'act' sorry...within DAYS of the head shops closing down I'd managed to seek out and find a contact for heroin, and am now using street smack whenever I formerly would have used the, for the most part at least, more benign 'RC's on offer from the head shops.

And within a few weeks of using street H (for the first time in circumstances outside of my being wrongly banged up) I had already encountered skag that I am as certain as can be was laced with fentanyl or one of its analogs, and which if I was not aware of the drugs nature and the possibility of its occurrence in street H, could EASILY have killed me. And had I done what many users do, and just shoot up one or more bags, would have done, no room for the slightest bit of doubt about it.

Last edited: