• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Calling All Cunning Linguists

Keif' Richards

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Hey there citizens of Bluelight-ia! Keif' Richard's has a fancy new certificate indicating he is conversational Arabic!

I am at an "interpreter" level in Kurdish and I can say a few words in Turkish. I'm gonna be in Diyarbakir for about 9 months and I need the help of native or fluent speakers of all 3 languages.

I would like some help molding my textbook language into a more understandable, colloquially-influenced brand of speech.

I would love to know the names of the various drugs, the cultural perception of said drugs and so on. Really, any and all help is appreciated, but I dont want to go to Turkey empty-handed.

This probably won't get any replies, but it is worth a try. Thank you in advance. You will be paid handsomely with the finest of company. As they say in the ESL community!

I could teach you English?

(Do something for me and I will pay you by talking to you about my day)

Well I'd take you up on it... but I fit 0% of the qualifications you're seeking.

I know :( some pretty obscure shit. The Acre will always be my home. It's where they leave the babies to see if they can survive 3 days of exposure... to hookers and crack-heads.

I was specifically wanting to go to Diyarbakir. It was the perfect combination of "we will pay for your ticket and visa" and the culture is fascinating.

I've definitely talked to a dozen Turks over Bluelight over the past few years. I was just hoping for a couple hours of time. We will see.

Thanks for keeping the embers of this thread burning brethren!

Fuck. I thought this thread was about eating pussy...

Not gonna lie.......I was stoked for this prospect as well.

Back to Turkey though....I always wanted to go there, seems like a seriously dope country. The footy scene in Istanbul is murderous as well. :D

I wish you the best in your endeavours over there. Sorry, can't help.

Last edited:
I know ya aint looking for another post with nothing to offer but had to reply.
If we was 30yrs younger maybe?
Peace