• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

California Rocket Fuel ...?

delphinen

Bluelighter
I have done 300mg Tramadol, 300mg Venlafaxine, 300mg Pregabalin, 15mg Mirtrazapine, and 20mg Diazepam. I have searched a lot and it is exactly what people says it's the unpopular? California Rocket Fuel. I feel very good, energized, I feel little effect in my body of the Tramadol working, the rush of Venlafaxine and a "high" dose of Pregabaline. Mirtrazapine makes me feel weird, but not in a bad way; I feel it also "enhances" the colors and the music, but it's very subtle.
I took the Diazepam in the morning just as a precaution for Serotonin Syndrome, even if Pregabalin also helps with this.

Is there any source on what this combo is supposed to feel? who named "California Rocket Fuel" first? and why such a name? thanks in advance.

California rocket fuel generally refers to remeron+effexor. The "rocket" is a result of the additive noradrenergic effect (norepinephrine) of the two drugs. This can result in mania in susceptible individuals. I worked with a doctor who said he knew the guy who coined this phrase and employed the cocktail early on, but I have my doubts. It seems effective in some treatment resistant patients, particularly those with fatigue (which is interesting, considering how initially sedating mirtazapine is, especially at lower doses).

I have done 300mg Tramadol, 300mg Venlafaxine, 300mg Pregabalin, 15mg Mirtrazapine, and 20mg Diazepam. I have searched a lot and it is exactly what people says it's the unpopular? California Rocket Fuel. I feel very good, energized, I feel little effect in my body of the Tramadol working, the rush of Venlafaxine and a "high" dose of Pregabaline. Mirtrazapine makes me feel weird, but not in a bad way; I feel it also "enhances" the colors and the music, but it's very subtle.
I took the Diazepam in the morning just as a precaution for Serotonin Syndrome, even if Pregabalin also helps with this.

Is there any source on what this combo is supposed to feel? who named "California Rocket Fuel" first? and why such a name? thanks in advance.

300 mg Tramadol and 300 mg Venlfaxine. Who told you that was a good idea? Glad the 300 mg Pregabalin and 20 mg Diazepam worked that day.

I rather go snorkling with sharks, doesnt seem like a great buzz, i dont know about others but the serotonin effects of tramadol are pretty off-putting

California rocket fuel generally refers to remeron+effexor. The "rocket" is a result of the additive noradrenergic effect (norepinephrine) of the two drugs. This can result in mania in susceptible individuals. I worked with a doctor who said he knew the guy who coined this phrase and employed the cocktail early on, but I have my doubts. It seems effective in some treatment resistant patients, particularly those with fatigue (which is interesting, considering how initially sedating mirtazapine is, especially at lower doses).

I'm gonna try it again, this time, with 375mg Pregabalin, 10mg Lorazepam, 10mg Diazepam, 15mg Mirtazapine, and 300mg Venlafaxine. Will update later.

I'm gonna try it again, this time, with 375mg Pregabalin, 10mg Lorazepam, 10mg Diazepam, 15mg Mirtazapine, and 300mg Venlafaxine. Will update later.
Moved up to 675mg Pregabalin, 10mg Lorazepam and Diazepam more, making it 20mg in total, 15mg Mirtrazapine (30mg in total). and 75 Venlafaxine more, making it 375mg in total.
Feeling good, euphoric, colors are "nice"... and I have subtle opioid feelings too.
I'm trying to stay away from social media in these states.

One time years ago I did 1650mg pregab, 400mg tramadol, 60mg diazepam alongside 100mg diphenhydramine, and multiple high doses of ketamine. It was pretty mad.

I used to fuckin love combos like these lol

Never heard of that particular phrase though.

Note: my tolerance to tramadol and diazepam was very high at the time.

So I did the final 15mg more pill of Mirtrazapine, and some Lorazepam/Diazepam more.
So far it has been very euphoric, and the Pregabalin enhances the color of things in a incredible matter.
Those that have access to better things for now, please don't attack any med that helps people with psychological problem..

Concepts like "California Rocket Fuel" are whatever people feel like saying it is at the time, It's much better to take a more academic approach to learning. Try to avoid euphemisms and drug slang as A: We need clarity to truly help and B: Drug Slang is constantly changing and evolving and each region typically has different terminology to a certain extent.

Delphinen, it seems like you've acquired a pretty high tolerance for depressants. You are in a position in which you could easily find yourself either injured from the result of a stupor or being so sedated that you develop airway problems. If you have any questions, you can definitely message me, but I think you're experiencing with a bad cost/benefit situation, in that you're taking a lot of drugs that don't seem to have rec value for most on top of drugs that actually get you high. I feel that introducing the antidepressant drugs into the mix will help in any way.

Please be safe.