• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Calibration nonsense, help! :)

Tyraid94

Greenlighter
So I’ve upped the amount of Crystal I’ve been obtaining recent and decided it was Enough fiscal involvement on my part to be worth owning a small scale. I was fiddling around with it and accidentally calibrated it to think 500g is a nickle.....yeah I know. So the material I put on it today weights in at 3.7. Half of what I was given. But it thinks 5 grams is 500 grams. I’m not the best at math. Anyone wanna take a whack at telling me what I’m holding? Thank you in advance. Sorry if this isn’t okay to ask.

So I’ve upped the amount of Crystal I’ve been obtaining recent and decided it was Enough fiscal involvement on my part to be worth owning a small scale. I was fiddling around with it and accidentally calibrated it to think 500g is a nickle.....yeah I know. So the material I put on it today weights in at 3.7. Half of what I was given. But it thinks 5 grams is 500 grams. I’m not the best at math. Anyone wanna take a whack at telling me what I’m holding? Thank you in advance. Sorry if this isn’t okay to ask.
Oh and what would .5 be on my very confused measuring instrument? Just wondering.

If it thinks 5 grams is 500 and you put 3.7 on wouldn’t that mean it was 370 grams? Or would read 370? Or you got a .37 and it read 37 grams?