• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

caffeine to make no.4 heroin smokable.

Maybe that was the Dead Kennedy's real message in "Holiday in Cambodia"?
Thanks Rachamim, you REALLY know the scene. I must visit Cambodia one day, I dream of such things.
It sounds like narcotrafficing is very much tied to politics and power. Such huge scale operations would be impossible without the state involvement. The PONG SU bust here a couple of years ago clearly showed that the North Korean government had started state sponsered trafficing, and the economies of countries like Cambodia and Vietnam must be hugely inflated by drug money. And Honk Kong must run on heroin money. Is the amphetamine trade local? I know a lot of peusdoephedrine comes from SE Asia and China, and a lot of good crystal "ice" amphetamine comes from the Philipines to Australia, but we don't get the little coulored "yaba" pills here.

MrBlonde: Afraid you missed in habibi. That ended in 2003 hahahaha. You know, they did not even have a govt. from 98 to 99! Then the PM that was elected, still the PM, came to power from heroin money and it was wide open man. You could buy RPGs in the market, like Peshwar, which I have been to, only better! Anyway, everybody has to brag, as they always will, and when that fuc&ing dual Israeli/US Amit Gilboa wrote his book "Off the Rails" the foreign govts and UN started to wind up for their sh$ storm.

In the middle of 99 I believe it was they tossed 500 million USD into those puppets' laps, and every handout afterwards required more compliance with International norms. You could, until 2003, walk into most pharmacies in PP and buy morphine OTC, Ketamine OTC, and so on. in 03 they eneded it.

Now you have to get it in a hospital and by Script, still not impossible to d. Hey, if I get it here you can do it there. Still, while they removed K and morphine from Rx they now have oxycodone (Mundipharma, the French brand, little yellow jacket capsules IR, 5 mgs each), but these greedy bastards charge X stinking USD per milligram every place I have gone! When you can buy absolutely pure (98% anyway) #4 for X US a gram why bother with oxy?

They have a ton of codeine preps but all with APAP, etc. They also have a very interesting med, a gout medication with 11.5 mgs of powered opium per tablet! I was going to play with the tab but when you can buy 5 grams of opium for X USD not much point in an extraction, you know? All Benzos are OTC, most Barbs, do not know a thing about stimulants because I hate them to be honest, so never took the time or effort to see what was waht but you can buy Yaa Maa (Yaa Baa in Thailand) for X USD a tab so it is one and the same I guess.

Red haired sinse is no longer sold in the markets, but it is still VERY cheap and good, and they still put it on pizzas (Happy Pizza,etc). Hash and Acid from the mob of backpackers from all over the world. Weapons have disappeared from the streets, thank G-D but you can still go to the Army range on Russian Federation by the Airport, and shhot an RPG at a cow for 100 USD, and they let you keep the beef!!!Hahahah. True though. They rob you now. 25 US Cents a shell for an AK, plus I think 25 USD for the gun , renting it only. Time was when 25 would make it yours!

I was last there in March, middle of March, and want to go back now. Heard they are going to fill in the Lake (Beong Keok Lake is the spot for all the partying), and do away with all the 2 USDD per night Guesthouses and when they do you might as well be in Khao San for all the good it will do you.

DNA: Pong Sue was VERY interesting. Alot of people think the connection to the govt in N. Korea is just hyperbole, media spin but I read analysis like others read comic books and the Pong Su materiel had no known geographical origin. All heroin can be traced to a given area due to "Fingerprinting" the alakllois and/or precursors. So, when they looked into the Pong Sue it had a totally unknown sigature. That convinced me for sure.

[EDIT: No drug prices. Lil Angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
rachamim said:
MrBlonde: Afraid you missed in habibi. That ended in 2003 hahahaha.

Ah, fuck! Well, if benzos and barbs are OTC that's still cool... I'll have to find out what else is available there. The gout medication sounds interesting as well. Is the powdered opium smokable?

I'll have to get there before the lake goes though. :\

The Pong Sue incident sounds very interesting as well, I'm going to have to read up about that...

awsome info, DOPE thread!

i reckon we will see more afgan number 4 over here with the big production going on...i dont think they could turn the market over here to number 2...having to add citrus, we do have the kits in our needle exchanges but thats just in case.

i was just joking about going to cambodia...i would be dead in a month tops if i went now, would need to be a bit stronger in myself.

Foreign Correspondent or Four Corners did a story on the PONG SU, earlier in the year I think, and they explained how the FBI and UN and AFP have geographical markers that are found in all heroin that very clearly shows where the poppies were grown. When the PONG SU gear was tested it was not from any conventional place. Very strong implications that NK has resorted to narcotrafficing. Surely no surprise, failed state run by a crazy despot. I wonder if we've had any get through. Interestingly, it was stamped DOUBLE U O GLOBE BRAND. The AFP seemed to think they got some experts from SE Asia, and learnt how to make #4. There was 150kg seized, and they think they lost just as much in the sea. One of the sailors drowned and his body was never claimed.They tried four men including a NK government official, but they all got off. Very suspicious.

MrBlonde: I forgot to add that they have a decent amount of DHC, 60 mg but the extended dose, but I mgiht have talked about that before. I was into that when trying to get ready to leave the country, otherwise I would have never been able to switch to morphine once I returned to the Philippines, the amount would have been too great.

The gout medication is an oral tablet so you would have to extract it but it is alot cheaper to just buy plain old opium. Best time of year is March and April, the harvest season in the region, prices the lowest.

Dna: The thinhg about NK flagged ships, the all have Political Offciers, as did all staunchly commie nations once upon a time. Now I believe that the NK are the only ones still doing it. Anyway, this ship's Political Officer was in on it and arrested.

For along time I had been reading about the alleged industry there but never really put stock in it. Defectors talk about Govt. chemists making it in excellent conditions so it would great to see some. I can honestly say I have had heroin from every source currently available (other than that), but none from there so...

MrBlonde: I forgot to add that they have a decent amount of DHC, 60 mg but the extended dose, but I mgiht have talked about that before. I was into that when trying to get ready to leave the country, otherwise I would have never been able to switch to morphine once I returned to the Philippines, the amount would have been too great.

The gout medication is an oral tablet so you would have to extract it but it is alot cheaper to just buy plain old opium. Best time of year is March and April, the harvest season in the region, prices the lowest.

Dna: The thinhg about NK flagged ships, the all have Political Offciers, as did all staunchly commie nations once upon a time. Now I believe that the NK are the only ones still doing it. Anyway, this ship's Political Officer was in on it and arrested.

For along time I had been reading about the alleged industry there but never really put stock in it. Defectors talk about Govt. chemists making it in excellent conditions so it would great to see some. I can honestly say I have had heroin from every source currently available (other than that), but none from there so...

But do you think by stamping it DOUBLE U O GLOBE BRAND, they could have been able to pass it off as SE Asian #4? Maybe we've all had it and not known any different?

Yeah, well my own thought that is was a mixed load, but I guess the more probable thing would be that they dummied up the label, Globe being a brand with 40 years of history so in the end it was probably all NK, and yes, you certainly have had some because a new connection is not offloading all those kilos on a new venture. They had a system in place. Lucky Aussies! Still will not go there though! Wife is always trying to get me down there but I just do not have an interest. Even if the country is number one in the world for retail heroin. I will srick with the much cheaper Cambodia.

No way Jose. I do not know if they would even have me. I can no longer visit merry old England, Belgium, and a few others. Last EU was Switzerland with my wife a few years back but I would not even try now. They do not like Israeli soldiers too much, especially ones with Kahane Chai on their dossiers.

My wife is in love with Australia though so I fear sooner or later we will try it, later if I have a say in it. Lots of her family there.

That's a shame rachamim, we'd love to have you visit. I have some Israeli friends in a similar situation to yours, ex soldiers, with lots of suspicious visa stamps. I know of several who were sent for a CAT scan and examinations before being allowed entry. Our customs service, particular at the airport, are very thorough.

Rachamim, you were in Kahane Chai? I swear, your life becomes more intriguing by the minute. ;)

north korea at it ( alledged video showing poppy cultivation )

where did the other thread about using caffiene to smoke number 4 go? there was some discussion around north korea.

anyway this is interesting...seems they are still at it.

http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuId=2&ContentID=112360

i reckon there is alot of cultivation and production going on in NK

what do people think about this? raccahim?

[EDIT: Threads merged. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for the replies guys, Nabollocks I appreciate your wisdom man. I wont say "I'll never get addicted" but at this point in my life its hard enough to sustain my addiction to weed an cigarettes and keep a roof over my head let alone a how ever many hundred dollar a day smack addiction.

Hold on, you think you have a choice to get addicted or not? jesus man, not one fucking person in the world goes 'Yeah I think I'll go get hooked on smack' YOU WILL GET ADDICTED, you just said you can't afford it, so don't fucking do it!.

If you can't afford it you will start pawning stuff, then start 'borrowing' things, then you will start stealing. NO ONE plans to get addicted, but everyone does end up getting addicted.

DepOne: Well as I was saying before ,probably. For many years there had been reports by defectors that there was a huge, huge state industry producing all sorts of illicit substances. It was a given with ASTs (ampethamine, methamphetamine, and so on) since NK is, or was until it sought reinclusion in the International Community, the largest single source for ATS (amphetamines and related stimulants) in Japan. They tried with HK, China, etc but by the time ATS took off on the mainland, native mainland groups had already strongly controlled the market.

For example, here in the Philippines it is mainland Chinese running the show, although for the last few year they (Chinese and locals) have been manufacturing it here, huge factories.

So, even hearing all the talk about the state opiate industry in NK, knowing they really were moving ATS in a huge way, I was still skeptikal and in fact even with the ship we were discussing, I was like, yeah, Globe Brand? But then as I say, they fingerprinted it and lo and behold? "No known growing area" and so we know now it is not a rumor that NK is a major heroin producer, but it is indeed a fact. With Australia being the number one market for #4 (lucky you), and with its geographical proximity to Asia, it seems like a given.

Something I have been considering is the tight, super tight relationship held between NK and Cambodia. Laos has finally gotten to the last stages of poppy eradication, Mynammar (Burma) is iffy (production fluctuated but traditional opiate sources now tend to concentrate on ATS, the best Yaa Baa has the Wa brand on it), Viet Nam has a massive market but very little domestic production so what is feeding the Cambodian/Golden Triangle market?

NK and Cambodia have always been tight and all the more so with Cambodia's resident strongman Hun Sen with 20 something years in power now- and ALLEGEDLY dirty to the gills. To me that is an angle not even geopolitical scientisits wish to explore. I should send an email to Arnaud- Chouvy asking what he thinks about it.

There is not alot of Govt. money in Cambodia for developing the needed infrastructure so if they even wanted to fingerpring their crop, it would still be a difficult endeavour. Nam only does it rarely and so the chance of uncovering major links with NK is slim to none. Interesting angle for sure.

Last edited:
MrBlonde: Yep, when I was a tot, I went to school in a Kahanist Yeshiva, and then at age 7 I entered their paramilitary programme. By the time I was a man, in Kahanist Culture that is age 13, I was spending most of the day drilling, etc. so at 16 when I entered the army I was good to go. Too bad the Govt. ruled anything to do with Kahanism to be illegal.

I still have a jacket (dossier) though, although I have regained my Security Rating in Israel which allows me alot more freedom abroad but then I have difficulties for other reasons like a narcotics record,etc. All that BS about us being Terrorists is such utter garbage. As it is now though, I am a Centrist, one of the first card carrying members of Kadima but I cannot deny I still sometimes lean back to the right.

A good example is what they are doing to my family's house in Hebron, makes me hate my own govt but that is another story. I do not know if you watch Israeli news, I know you are young yet, but Beit HaShalom is actually my family home that we bought back from the Arabs that stole it in 2004.

The govt evicted the Jews we allowed to live there without ruling on actual ownership, kissing Arab, well better leave it unsaid. We lost 700 K American on that BS, not to mention a property that was my direct ancestors' for at least 1100 years. Makes me angry enough to scream. Maybe i will vent about ti in my blog, hahaha.

Last edited:
rachamim said:
A good example is what they are doing to my family's house in Hebron, makes me hate my own govt but that is another story. I do not know if you watch Israeli news, I know you are young yet, but Beit HaShalom is actually my family home that we bought back from the Arabs that stole it in 2004.

Yes, I keep up with the news in Israel, mostly reading Haaretz though if you can recommend a better source of Israeli news I'd love to know... wow, that was your family's home? My condolences brother, I saw the images of the residents being forcibly removed by the police. Any idea on what the future is going to hold for the site?

rachamim said:
As it is now though, I am a Centists, one of the first card carrying members of Kadima but i cannot deny I still seotmimes lean back to the right.

I think we are a lot alike. ;)