• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc caffeine for your hair?

raising_da_piggy

Bluelighter
why? is it actually pointless? its like trying to plug a product with p 2 p ( amphet ) being in a hair product, if they do im making it my goal to buy it! please enlighten me...

Expensive german rubbish, I tried because of that age 'thing' chucked it in the bin two weeks later as my hair started to fall out. Now I should point out I have long dyed black hair so it's possible the chemicals reacted with one another?..personal point of view is it's another marketing ploy, along with all the anti wrinkle crap and remove dark circles. I haven't read a femal magazine since I was fog bound at an airport about twenty years ago. It's all BS and best ignored.

Yeah sounds like snake oil. Anything that says "not evaluated by the fda" and is classed as an "herbal supplement" is a crap shoot. It could be made of anything from saw dust to 1% the listed active ingredient and the rest binders/fillers and you'd never know.

I know a product called "China slim tea - the dieters dream" or some such nonsense is sold on the shelves of just about every store in my area and it contains a substance called aristolochic acid which causes kidney failure and urinal tract cancers and yet it is sold right off the shelf. Lord only knows how many people get cancer or go on dialysis for kidney failure because of this crap.

The FDA isn't perfect but its there for a reason. I don't ingest anything (aside from illicit drugs of course) that don't have FDA approval because the manufacturer could literally be shitting in the capsules and you'd never know.

i certainly will stick with good old head and sholulders then, cant beat the lather that shit produces!, thanks for replys folks..., still though, would love to no a good source of p2p coz I could actually imagine that being worth while, for a great sheen!