• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos caffeine and benzos

warmduck

Greenlighter
what would the effects be if someone took a stimulant like caffeine and adderal along with a benzo like lorezapam/clorezepam, is it bad for the body? will both drugs still display their effects, sort of like an energized relaxation?

It's a nice combination. If, and only if, you can use it in moderation. It's very easy to take higher doses of each as the side effects are smoothed over by one another. Contrary to popular belief it's not 'bad for your body'. People seem to think mixing uppers and downers creates a tug-of-war on your CNS/heart, which is not the case. Like I said though, moderation is key as I've found myself in places with no recollection of how I got there in a benzo-induced and speed-enhanced total blackout.

Alot of people say not to because of the supposed counteraction. They say it wastes the benzo, withe the caffeine counteracting it. I, however, always found the combined effects of lorazepam and caffeine nice. Especially since the caffeine would keep me energized and not tired as benzos will sometimes get you.

Last edited:
This + kratom has been my workday cocktail for the last three years lol. Monster energy drinks/grey market benzos chased by a mixture of kratom and OJ(beats the hell out of codiene and sprite). Slowly coming off the benzos(again).

Alot of people say not to because of the supposed counteraction. They say it wastes the benzo, withe the caffeine counteracting it. I, however, always found the combined effects of lorazepam and caffeine nice. Especially since the caffeine would keep me energized and not tired as benzos will sometimes get you.

that's the stupid people... the caffeine (or some other stim) mostly counteracts the bad effects of benzos and the other way around