• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Cacti/Mescaline - Tripping right after I get out of detox(only going to detox so I can do a medicated swap to Suboxone from Methadone)

the_ketaman

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

So im swapping from 60-70mg Methadone to 12mg of Suboxone. Ive only been back on methadone for less than 6 months, I was on 8mg Sub for 5 years prior to this 6 months so with valium and whatever else it will be a cakewalk.

So on to the happy stuff.
My Peruvian Torch just produced a large and beautiful flower and with all the other important things happening in my life I feel the call to use the cacti ceremonially. Ive decided the best time for me would be a couple of days after I get out of detox. Providing that I feel ok.
But ill not have smoked cigs or weed, on better meds, relaxed if i stick to my spiritual guide, essentially a vipasana(probs not spelled right lol) before I come home. Fast, and then consume in a happy space.

What does everyone think? I feel like because I will be away from technology it can only be good and im going to detox anyway which I have many times and is not a big deal. In fact the only reason i go is for the valium lol otherwise id just do it at home.

Have you ever "consumed" cactil before ketaman? You sound a bit relaxed about it - I remember taking my first swig and a big long snotloop draped from my lips to the cup before I gipped violently and put the cup down saying "fuck that". It had taken me 3 hours to prepare it.