• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cacao or Cocoa any good? (as party or any other type of drug?)

Butter, sugar, eggs and a little flour added to your cocoa will give you something between an orgasm and enlightenment.=D

I guess you've seen one of those youtube videos where people insufflate it and claim to get high...
I don't think it has much recreational value. The active ingredient is theobromine, which is comparable to caffeine, but weaker. So it will probably feel like a very small cup of coffee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVTvJxqQpuY

thanks man good advice!

hahaha good point! the most recreational of all substances

you got the answers man thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you watch the video? It really made me laugh! Funny Dutch college students tripping on all organic cocoa... :!8)

haha oh yes it made me LOL, i tried it too just for shits and giggles and ot made me feel almlst as silly as those artards must of felt ?

I get a nice coffee like buzz from several big scoops of raw cacao power. Theobromine is awesome! Hella good for you too. The Mayan Kings would drink sometimes more than 50 cups a day of cacao with cayenne.

Doesn't cacao already have caffeine in it as well? I thought it was the combination of caffeine and theobromine that gives a more pronounced effect