Cabergoline and Sex drive..

Draven26

Bluelighter
I was wondering.. is Cabergoline supposed to help with sex drive? And how many times a week is it safe to take without overkill? Twice.. maybe three times? I'm only asking because I'm on my usual TRT dose of 100mgs of Test Cyp. Been on that for over a year and I recently added Deca.. just a low dose ( 50mgs a week ) along with my Test Cyp and it's been quite nice actually. Monday will be the 6th week I believe of the Deca and I started taking the Caber on Mondays and Thursdays but my sex drive has been through the roof. I mean I've always satisfied my wife in the bedroom because I'm good at what I do but damn lately she's been really sore because I've been lasting a lot longer. I was just wondering could this be from the Caber? Of so I want to keep this going because I feel like a boss lol lately with work life's been up and down but my intimacy with my wife has been great. So with the Caber.. how much is safe to take and does it help with sex drive? mood? If anyone knows please share!

I was wondering.. is Cabergoline supposed to help with sex drive? And how many times a week is it safe to take without overkill? Twice.. maybe three times? I'm only asking because I'm on my usual TRT dose of 100mgs of Test Cyp. Been on that for over a year and I recently added Deca.. just a low dose ( 50mgs a week ) along with my Test Cyp and it's been quite nice actually. Monday will be the 6th week I believe of the Deca and I started taking the Caber on Mondays and Thursdays but my sex drive has been through the roof. I mean I've always satisfied my wife in the bedroom because I'm good at what I do but damn lately she's been really sore because I've been lasting a lot longer. I was just wondering could this be from the Caber? Of so I want to keep this going because I feel like a boss lol lately with work life's been up and down but my intimacy with my wife has been great. So with the Caber.. how much is safe to take and does it help with sex drive? mood? If anyone knows please share!

You don't state why you have decided to add cabergoline..? You don't really need it..!!

You don't state why you have decided to add cabergoline..? You don't really need it..!!

Prolactin issues as I've never pinned Deca before. I know I don't need it but it's better to be safe than sorry. Plus I've been liking my libido so that's why I'm asking. So is it bad that I'm taking it Mondays and Thursdays or what? I just wanted to know if it does have an effect on libido and if it's safe to take 2-3 times a week or no. That's all!

Prolactin issues as I've never pinned Deca before. I know I don't need it but it's better to be safe than sorry. Plus I've been liking my libido so that's why I'm asking. So is it bad that I'm taking it Mondays and Thursdays or what? I just wanted to know if it does have an effect on libido and if it's safe to take 2-3 times a week or no. That's all!

You don't self prescribe medicine, just because....

Until you see what your prolactin level is at why introduce caber?

For me, caber/prami increase my libido yes, but I get off really quickly on it. The refractory period can sometimes be less than a minute though, so going 3-4 times in a row on caber/prami is not abnormal for me. It shouldn't make you last longer though from my understanding and in my experience.

Must just be the meth then that's doing it with the sex drive haha jk

If you're not kidding then yes that's probably it lol.

Hahaha oh no trust me I know how that crap effects my sex drive lol not that I needed a boost in my libido but damn.. I think it was more of the confidence it also gave me.. lol crazy stuff! But yeah I'll keep the Caber dose the same.. twice a week if needed

Oh my god caber makes me so hornyy. I slutted around for awhile the first time using it. Got crabs in my beard.