• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BZP + TFMPP pills flooding the market !!!

good mdma pills in sydney- found 3 types on the weekend :) see NSW pill post if ur interseted last page atm.

I haven't seen any pipez in my area for quite a few months now. I hope this is a sign of things to come!

BZP addiction costs flight attendant job

4:00 AM Sunday Oct 18, 2009

A former Air New Zealand flight attendant who battled a party-pill addiction is likely to appeal her dismissal.

The Employment Relations Authority has ruled Air New Zealand was justified in dismissing Anna MacArthur in December last year.

"It's still very raw," said MacArthur, who had worked for the airline since 1983. "I wasn't expecting to lose but I'm getting over it on a daily basis."

Air New Zealand cabin crew are banned from drinking for 10 hours before flights, and face random drug and alcohol tests.

MacArthur told her employer she was addicted to BZP party pills in 2007. BZP, or benzylpiperazine, has effects similar to amphetamine - feelings of euphoria and increased sociability. Side-effects include headaches, agitation and heart palpitations, and psychosis and seizures in extreme cases.

Initially unregulated in New Zealand, BZP became popular 10 years ago. In April last year, it was banned. It is less addictive than drugs such as methamphetamine but cases of addiction have been recorded.

MacArthur, 48, says she is considering appealing the Employment Court ruling. "What they say in the decision is very different to what really happened," she said.

At her own expense, she flew to the United States for treatment and entered a recovery agreement with Air New Zealand, which stated she could carry out ground duties as long as she stayed clean, attended counselling and was seen by medical staff.

After three months she was to be assessed to see if she was fit to return to flight duties. But 19 months later, there was no date for MacArthur to return to flying. Air New Zealand, while noting she had made progress, decided to dismiss her.

MacArthur claimed her dismissal was unjustified and sought compensation for lost wages, hurt and humiliation. She argued the recovery agreement had no definite end point and said Air New Zealand could have tried harder to find her alternative employment.

MacArthur also said Air New Zealand breached her employment conditions when its doctors released medical information to management.

But Employment Relations Authority member James Wilson ruled it was difficult to fault the airline's actions. The authority did not accept that it was inappropriate for her medical information to be released, as MacArthur was seeking to keep her job and had effectively given her doctor permission to share the information.

Air New Zealand declined to comment on the ruling.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10603871

Party pills restrictions just too late

4:00 AM Sunday Nov 8, 2009

Anti-drug campaigners are welcoming yesterday's announcement of new restrictions on the sale of legal party pills, but say the Government should have acted at least a year ago.

Drug Foundation president Ross Bell said he was pleased dimethylamylamine (DMAA) was being classified as restricted under the Misuse of Drugs Act but said the move had "taken far too long".

"We knew that as soon as BZP was banned the industry would have an alternative ready to go on the market," said Bell.

"And that's what happened the day after the ban. These DMAA products hit the market and there was absolutely no controls over them.

"I understand why health officials have to follow the process, but it's our view it could have been done a lot quicker."

The Ministry of Health advised the Government's advisory committee on drugs to restrict DMAA late last year.

That followed a voluntary recall of DMAA products in powder form after four Waikato users were admitted to hospital suffering serious side effects. The products remained on sale in pill form.

DMAA is a stimulant derived from geranium plant oil and usually mixed with caffeine to make party pills. It is said to give the user an adrenalin rush, and hit the shelves after BZP-based substances were banned in April last year.

At the start of this year, the industry estimated about 100,000 DMAA-based pills had been sold since the BZP ban.

Associate Health Minister Peter Dunne has also indicated the Government will restrict the sale of DMAA to capsule and tablet form and that there will be strict labelling and packaging requirements. He was confident the new measures would be in place by early next year and that the industry would comply.

But Bell is concerned the party pill industry will have a new product ready to get around the latest restrictions.

Matt Bowden of party pill developer Stargate International dismissed Bell's concerns as "wild conjecture".

Bowden welcomed the regulation of DMAA and said he would work with the Government to develop a maximum dose per tablet.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10607966

Customs seize 6kg of BZP at airport

Mon, 09 Nov 2009 2:31p.m.
Customs have seized 6kg of the banned substance used to make party pills, benzylpiperazine, at Auckland International Airport today.

A 38-year-old woman was arrestsed and charged over the importation of BZP - a class C controlled drug.

The drugs, which were imported in two packages, are believed to be worth about $180,000, Central Districts organised crime unit Detective Sergeant Phil Skoglund said.

The woman will appear at the Palmerston North District Court on November 11.

Penalties for possession of BZP include upt to three months in prison, while suppliers could be jailed for up to eight years.

3 News

http://www.3news.co.nz/Customs-seiz...abid/423/articleID/128874/cat/64/Default.aspx

New drug 'Z' has police worried

By SALLY KIDSON - The Nelson Mail

Last updated 13:17 11/11/2009

A new drug circulating in Nelson called Z, which is leading to some users suffering "acute psychotic experiences", is worrying police and drug support services.

Alcohol and Other Drug Services regional manager Eileen Varley said she had heard of people using Z for the past three to six months.

The drug, which came in a capsule, was a hallucinogen and could make users paranoid, she said.

Ms Varley said it wasn't being sold at outlets that sold "legal highs" or legal party pills in Nelson. She thought it could be coming to Nelson from Christchurch.

"We don't know enough about it, just the fact there's a lot of talk about, which makes us think there is something in it, obviously that people are getting a buzz about it."

Staff at the service were concerned about the drug, as people did not know much about it and the only information they had was from users, she said.

She could not say how many Z users the service had seen. It had been approached by police for help in dealing with the drug, she said.

Nelson's needle exchange (Niche) manager Stephen Farquhar said he didn't know what was in Z, but had heard reports, including that it contained caffeine or a substance called trifluoromethylphenylpiperazine or TFFMP, which was a banned substance like the party pill drug BZP.

He said he had been made aware "of more than one person, on more than one occasion", becoming unwell after taking the drug.

"It appears to be making people more prone to acute episodes of psychotic behaviour."

By that, he meant they became violent and irrational and saw and heard things that did not exist.

Mr Farquhar did not know how much it cost to buy Z.

A place for exchanging needles, Niche aims to reduce the harm associated with drugs.

Once support workers knew what was in Z, they would know what kind of advice they could give people about it, Mr Farquhar said.

He was unsure whether the drug was also being used in other parts of the country, and planned to ask about it at a national board meeting this week.

Senior Sergeant Wayne McCoy of the Nelson CIB said police had not yet been able to identify what sort of substance Z was.

Mr McCoy said he had heard of users becoming paranoid, and of cases where users contacted the police because they believed there were intruders in their home.

He said cannabis was still the most prevalent drug in the Nelson region.

Nelson party pill manufacturer Dale Johnsen said he had not heard of Z.

Mr Johnsen said he thought the party pill scene in Nelson had died back since BZP was banned in April last year.

He was still making, selling and distributing pills but mostly to overseas markets. "It's a bit gloomy."

New Zealand Drug Foundation executive director Ross Bell said he had not heard of Z, and speculated that it could be a local slang name for a drug such as ecstasy or a prescription medicine such as ritalin that had made its way on to the black market.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/3052590/New-drug-Z-has-police-worried

Had some BZP one Friday with a friend of mine, felt rather second hand on Saturday. My friend felt so bad she was in tears at some point, was supposed to take her home on Saturday but neither of us were really up for the drive. The high was OK, nothing to write home about but fuck that comedown was SO nauseating.

Had some BZP one Friday with a friend of mine, felt rather second hand on Saturday. My friend felt so bad she was in tears at some point, was supposed to take her home on Saturday but neither of us were really up for the drive. The high was OK, nothing to write home about but fuck that comedown was SO nauseating.

Kinda feel sorry for u man but im just wondering why on earth would u do such a thing if uve read so many peoples opinions/reports on it. Hope u and the girl are doin ok now.

Kinda feel sorry for u man but im just wondering why on earth would u do such a thing if uve read so many peoples opinions/reports on it. Hope u and the girl are doin ok now.

believe it or not, some ppl actually like the stuff enough to get addicted to it !! (as i found out from this article =D )

even i tried pure BZP when i came across it, even though I had piperazine pills before- i just wanted to 100% that it was what i had before, and if it is 100% as shit as i thought it was

yes, yes it is. point is, some people just have to try things for themselves

Addicted to the comedown too? Makes me never wanna touch it again. Same reason why i hate HBW and taking it easy with opiates. I hate being sick.

Red xmas trees

waiting for sustanon to do report on them ...

Hahaha naah mate im not doin a report on them. Didnt get a chance to take a pic of it. If i can get a few just to make a report on it i will upload a report. They are going for bit less than half the normal price in bulk. Bottom line is AVOID as they are piperazines. Sydney area.

police just found 41000 of the apple mac and and nike pills that are awful bzp -->

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,1,26435948-2761,00.html

18630.jpg

I never thought I'd say this, but that is one drug bust I'm glad happened. Hopefully this leads to the source of the Nike/apple's being caught as well, that would get rid of most of the Pipz left in Aus :D

edit: I just read that article Kingpin. Apparently people on PR are "recommending" pills like these....lmao...get a clue reporters