Bye Bye Bluelight

Just a thought but what about people coming to the site for some urgent / important advice and they see the front page shit about "interpol" etc. They might not realise its April Fools, leave and then they miss out on some realy important and urgent info which could save their life or something.

This April fools joke is costing lives!! :p

Lol i admit it totally had me hook , line n sinker. did take me a fair while for me to realise that it was actually a prank ( never the sharpest tool first light :D )

Anyway being a good boy with no hidden skeletons spared me the need of my sphincter doing the 50p - 5p routine for the rest of the day! =D

Evad said:
allyourplur.gif

wambulance.gif

soupnazi.gif

toughshit.gif

letusrave.gif

the new banners are pretty good

Yeah indeed they are nice :D

Ye gods, what the hell have I missed? I'm away from the computer for a week or two and all hell breaks loose:p

TheSpade said:
Just a thought but what about people coming to the site for some urgent / important advice and they see the front page shit about "interpol" etc. They might not realise its April Fools, leave and then they miss out on some realy important and urgent info which could save their life or something.

This April fools joke is costing lives!! :p
It's a shame it didn't cost you yours :p

We could have thrown a EADD thank god he's dead party.

I thought at one point they where gonna change all the ex mods to faded and jaded. Why did they bother changing them all then just going back to bluelight after?

they've started changing ex mods to "bluelight crew" but you have to request the change i think

Can someone sort out my account so I can post new topics and change back my avatar please?

It's becoming a nuisance.

Cheers. :)

Evad said:
they've started changing ex mods to "bluelight crew" but you have to request the change i think
I did months ago I think. :)

Not really too bothered just wondering.

I think it looks quite endearing spade - I'd be tempted to retain it for the time being.

Johny Boy said:
I did months ago I think. :)

Not really too bothered just wondering.
Just put the request in for you.
TheSpade said:
Can someone sort out my account so I can post new topics and change back my avatar please?

It's becoming a nuisance.

Cheers. :)
Raised with Admin.

Fixed by the same admin who missed you on the fixes - apologies, Spade.

Johny Boy, polish off your new title. :)