• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Buzz

Mattm

Greenlighter
is it safe to take 4mg of klonopin one Benadryl and two ibuprofen? Trying to get buzzed out

Yeah that's fairly safe but what's the point of the ibuprofen?

I'm glad you asked the question before taking drugs please do a little bit of research on your own. We are happy to answer your questions but it's good to know these things for yourself if you're going to be delving into this world.

I'm with falsified here. The most likely negative situation would involve you trying to do something you're too intoxicated to do, like drive a car or go grocery shopping. When you take that much Clonazepam (Klonopin), you really should make a contract with yourself that you will not go out in public until the drugs have worn off. It's a great way to get arrested. Cops love that shit.

OP, something that I find a little troubling is that you're beginning your journey, as it were, with what I would say are some pretty substantial dosages. For reference, I would probably tell someone in your position to take half of that (2mg Clonazepam), nix the antihistamines and evaluate the experience. At 4mg, you are unlikely to remember a whole lot about your experience anyway, but I am not trying to be your parent here. I just want you to go a little slower. Familiarize yourself with a drug and how it affects you before adding in all of this other shit.

You probably didn't want all of this, but hey. Benzodiazepines are mostly dangerous pharmacologically when other depressants are in play. Something like 2.00g/kg is the LD50 for Alprazolam (Xanax) in rats. Just keep being cautious and you'll be fine. Welcome to Bluelight too :)