• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Buying Prescriptions online ? wanting xanax in Particular

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only real source of prescription drugs/illegal drugs on the internet that is reliable is the Dark Web/Deep Web. You know, the Silk Road and all of that. You can't access the Dark Web on a regular browser, it involves downloading things (Tor) that hide your IP address from the government.

If you Google "buy Xanax online" you'll see many sites that seem to be promising. I can almost guarantee you they're either fake or being watched by the FDA. Don't try and order it online, the jail time isn't worth it. If you're wanting Xanax THAT much, which I can see by your previous thread, why don't you just ask around?

cant do the ask around thing, too inconsistent expensive and risky. Thank you for your replies. I have a friend who has been on xanax for like 5-6 years and acts like it was the easiest thing ever to get from a doc ?

Yeah I understand you on that one. I always feel uncomfortable asking around for anything except weed, but I have gotten some great hookups. I'm now getting medicinal weed and I even had a LSD connect at one point. So, it never hurts to try.

There IS a way to access the Dark Web, you can Google how to access it if you have a computer and the funds for bitcoins (the internet's money, so you aren't getting tracked down ordering with a credit card) so if you're interested, check it out. But be careful. I'm not saying it's 100% safe, I just know it's a legitimate source for drugs.

If you truly act like you have anxiety, it can be easy. But it's really hard to keep up the act, and I don't think it's right to lie to your doctor. Most of them can tell just by your physical outlook if you actually have anxiety. You'll most likely go through a psychological evaluation which is a series of tests to determine your diagnosis. The questions are made to check for anxiety, ADD/ADHD, depression, bipolar disorder, etc.. so you may end up with a diagnosis that wouldn't earn you a benzo. I actually have anxiety, and it was hard enough to get on Xanax at one point without my psychiatrist thinking I was trying to abuse it. I had much better luck with my PCP (regular doc.) 5/6 years on Xanax is a really long time to be on it. Once he/she finally stops taking it, they will go through one hell of a withdrawal. And I can guarantee Xanax wasn't the first thing they were prescribed. If so, that's very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.