• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Buying pills online/how to contact strange/new dealers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

catscratchfever

Greenlighter
I've recently been looking on Tumblr under the hashtag #opana in a desperate and what I thought at first, most likely fruitless, attempt to come upon a connect of any sort that lived near me. I stumble upon all these sites selling mass quantities of pills online. What's the deal here? I've heard of the deep/dark web, Silk Road, that sort of thing, but what's the chances that this shits legit and not a scam, not the authorities, etc.? It just seems to good to be true.

So then, I'm scrolling, scrolling and come across a phone number with the same 3 digit area code as I live in saying that they're selling shit. I'm like, what the fuck, this has to be a sign?! Out of the entire world, the one phone number I stumble upon just happens to be my area code! It's like playing the lottery for the first time ever and winning the jackpot! Okay...thats a little exaggerating but still...that's a pretty weird coincidence. So I search the phone number and it has a Twitter which seems to be connected to a number that begins with +1 (England?) and also connected to a weed dispensary in Colorado (nowhere near my state). Odd. But yet there's the familiar area code phone number still. It's tempting but again also seems too good to be true. How do I text (call?) this phone number and say something that won't incriminate anybody? What DO you say to a potential dealer? Idk the 'etiquette' for this type of situation, especially since there seems to be a good risk.

I don't know, is all this shit a scam? A trick? Anybody have experience buying/getting connects off the internet?

It's a scam If it's on the regular Internet. You have to go to the dark web for that.

anything thats "too good to be true" is never true! this never fails..
u will get robbed, or put in prison.
like Dogma said, u can try the darknet, but even then, dont assume its legit.. u need to be very careful doing this stuff. look up TOR. that will get u started.

For all you know, it's a bunch of cops trying to get some dumb kids. Is it really worth it? No.

dude just start googling about the dark net markets. its not that hard to figure out. i did it and my brain is pretty fried. you can get just about any pill you want on there.

Yeah thats what I figured, that if I found the shit without a TOR/proxy/??? whatever that it's probably not legit. I just don't want to have to get into all that shit and use bitcoins and yada yada. Sigh, seems I have no other choice though if I ever want to hope to do an opiate that isn't heroin ever again. There is nothing in Michigan. Not around here anyways. Last Opana I saw was in late 2011.

This post is sourcing. It'll probably get deleted by a mod.

OP take this as a sign. Maybe you aren't meant to become a serious junky. Once you open that door, it never closes again...you can decide if you walk through to the other side though.

I'm going to be truly honest with you. Deep web markets do in fact exist, but anything off tumblr is likely a scam. On the deep web it's really a matter of finding the correct site, I'm not going to give you any advice on how to get there, but they do in fact exist and there's a lot of them.

The drugs they have vary. some sites specialize in differnet drugs but most have people that deal themselves and you contact that person. It's somewhat safe but I Would not recomend it.

If your buying drugs on the internet then make sure your doing it on the deep web, clearnet drug sourcing is just foolish, and if in fact you do use the deep web it's probably best your clearnet history isn't filled with trying to buy drugs online just saying.

I see people posting about clearnet things being Feds trying to get dumb kids a lot. Does that actually happen? Surely it's entrapment??

i think its mostly scams, hopefully the feds have better things to do than trying to entrap kids who want to buy a few pills

Manboychef - you, my friend, are silly.

And yeah. Probably will just stick to getting heroin from down the street. Had my apartment raided once (not thanks to me), would rather not come anywhere near that experience again.

Fucking Opana.

Am I allowed to ... ask ... on the ... current status of the Opana trade elsewhere? Is it just fucking nonexistent or does nobody in MI have generics for some reason?

No idea about individual American States, but certainly in the UK unless one has a friend in either Bangladesh or the US, (the only two countries where oxymorphone is licenced), the only way to get a hold of Opana or O-Morphon or Global Pharma Oxymorphone ER G74s is through the deep web; prices can be ridiculously high, though, and it isn't nearly as effective as dipipanone or dextromoramide when taken orally (b/a only 10%) but extracted into aqueous solution and insufflated using a metered nasal spray bottle to the correct dilution (b/a c.90%) is the way to go for best analgesia and almost instant relief. Be careful though, as dosages when insufflated should not exceed 1 or 2mg! Hydromorphone and diamorphine are the two otherRx opiates/opioids which have a similar bioavailability issue although not quite to the same extent. A 40mg ER Global tablet fully extracted should provide anyone with at least 20 effective dosages taken in such a way. Snorting the dry powder from a crushed tablet can not give you an accurate enough dose - BE CAREFUL, oxymorphone can, like dextromoramide, produce a very heavy respiratory depression in overdose.

It is not real.
Absolutely untrue.
Of COURSE you avoid the open web and only use TOR with additional encryption and security.
Anything my cat has bought from the ******* Marketplace (.onion) has been proper pharmacy Opana IR by Endo. Or ER by Global. Most markets have very acvurate feedback and vendor ratings. Only use vendors with a long existence and 100% POSITIVE feedback from at least 400 or 500 buyers and regular customers. Prices are ridiculously high but the method I have outlined - MAKE SURE YOUR DOSAGE/DILUTION IS CORRECT, THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - gives the same analgesia as orally for between 10 and 20% of the cost.
Sometimes we have to cross a couple of legal lines if our doctors are being dickheads about our treatment. Shame, but true, particularly for Chronic Pain patients.
I repeat, BE CAREFUL. Both in terms of acquisition and in dosage.

If your buying drugs on the internet then make sure your doing it on the deep web, clearnet drug sourcing is just foolish, and if in fact you do use the deep web it's probably best your clearnet history isn't filled with trying to buy drugs online just saying.

I see people posting about clearnet things being Feds trying to get dumb kids a lot. Does that actually happen? Surely it's entrapment??

I honestly doubt it. Why would the feds waste their time to catch kids who are desperate enough to try and buy on the clearnet? They're definitely scams though.

it happens but who knows, really not worth it. This kind of discussion isn't allowed in OD though

Status
Not open for further replies.