• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Buying for first time tomorrow!

CanadianJay

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, new here from the great white north! I am regular cannabis smoker but have never rolled or bought mdma before. Tomorrow i will be buying some for the first time and am slightly nervous so i wanted to bounce a couple things off some experienced users to hopefully calm my nerves a bit. The substance is a slightly tan/brownish crystal with big chunks in it. (i refuse to buy or try pills or capsule) The person i am buying from is my pot dealer and has always sold me dankness and has never been off with weight so i would consider them pretty reliable. I have bought a Marquis test kit and am fairly certain how to use it properly. The seller has no problem with me testing before i buy buy. I will be buying a half gram and will be doing a small bump to just get a feel for it. I will have water bottles out and be sure to get lots of sleep after.
So guys & girls any tips or things i will be doing wrong? Any feedback will be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you so much!
P. L. U. R! :)

Last edited:
A few pointers - do not go on appearance as it can range from the finest white powder to a range of color crystals.

Pills have a point of reference and I personally feel are often safer buying than random powders from random dealers (not really applicable in your case)

Test with your kit - and if your happy with the reaction (straight to purple, fizz to purple, instant reaction to purple black etc) then buy it.

Do not take a bump (unless your talking about allergic reaction testing) - take a decent dose from the get go (I would suggest in the area of 100 / 120mg range).

Its good that your thinking about hydration but don't go overboard with it - drink little amounts often, more if your dancing about and sweating.

Buy gum, get some decent music sorted out :)

Do not get spooked if you feel a bit sick (or need to poop) on the come up - its perfectly normal and just do what you need to do (you will feel so much better afterwards).

Have a brilliant time and report back :)

bear

Ohh super excited for you! It's an incredible experience!

You seem to have a good head on your shoulders. Don't stress about the colour, as bearlove said, it can vary greatly and generally comes down to how thoroughly the wash was on them.

Anything from dark purple to black is good.

Again, as bearlove said, don't bump test it. It could ruin your serotonin levels, and thus, your experience. 100-120 is a good starter, with a 50-70 booster 1-2 hours later if you want to extend it.

Grab a bottle of sports drink, like Gatorade. You will find, especially the first time, your mouth will go quite dry and you will want to drink quite a bit of water. Sports drinks will add sodium to your system.

Best bit of advice I could possibly offer, is to stay calm and try not to panic when your body does odd things during the come up. Your emotions will be heightened and I have had a few first-timer friends succumb to panic attacks, simply because they didn't know about some of the effects. Feeling sick or vomiting on the come up, tingling body, twitching eyes and increased heart rate are all quite normal, so don't stress when they happen. It means the drug is working so take it as a happy, get-excited sign ^.^

Stay hydrated, take breaks if you're gonna be dancing all night, stay with good company, and have a magical evening. Xoxo

Last edited: