• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Buying BTC on paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

50shadesofDave

Bluelighter
Sorry mods if this is in the wrong place, you can move it or bin it :).

I noticed you can buy btc on paypal, i'm dumb as fook when it comes to crypto, i've never bought any.
Can i send to a vendor safely from PP?
Do i just copy and paste the vendors addy?

Thank you in advance.

Really wouldn't ask about payment methods on a drug forum. Seems very sketch to anybody who's list you may be on, if you get my drift 😭

Pay Pal is at least the only one that offer's money back, when the vendor is a scam Was according to a tv,program: bank transfer's or credit card's don't offer that guarantee.

Seemingly they also incorparated crypto's to their options. But as i use them only to get some extra cash, crypto's I never bought anything or even have a bitcoin wallet. Hint.

No harm no foul OP, but this isn't something that we would handle here on Bluelight. The goal is for us not to have any part in the logistics of obtaining drugs. We only help people with the assumption that they already have the drugs and need advice. As you know, organizations like Bluelight struggle to maintain a reputation of scholarship and knowledge in the face of a public that is mostly against us.

When we start helping people obtain drugs, we break that principle. From there it is a slippery slope. If I were you, I would be consulting reddit for this kind of thing. There's nothing wrong with messaging people privately on here, as it's private, but I would definitely try reddit. I use reddit for things I can't find in medical literature or wikipedia, people's opinions, trends in the drug world I'm unaware of, what people are doing outside of North America and that sort of thing.

Good luck. I unfortunately have to close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.