European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Butrans Patch Question

5StarSquatHotel

Bluelighter
Hello all, long time no post -been ill, very ill, nearly died and am waiting for a stroke (fucked blood vessels in brain) Anyhoo BL crew, I have a question (or 2) Does anyone have any experience with the Butrans pain patch? Did it 'last' you the 7 days? I wish I never went back on it, went through a dirty detox a little bit back, same time as a fellow BL'er but I could not stay clean due to pain, seizures and mental health problems. I don't get the maths behind the patch, it releases 20microgram a hour yet the patch says it contains 20MG so I would of thought you get 20MG over 7 days yet it says 20microgram a Hour which is about half a MG a day which times 7 is like 3.5mg so where is the other 16.5MG? Are they accounting for B/A? Even the doctors at the services could not work it out, anyone know what dose I am on? I hate being trapped on this again, I must of got clean and completed at least 5 detoxes but reality is a bitch when you are suffering. Anyhoo hope you are all well and take it easy.

A little gift for any of the Techno heads, my latest mix, can be d/l'ed, prob the last one for a while as I am so messed up its hard to mix which sucks. Here it is if anyone wants a gander. Nigh swan!

https://soundcloud.com/darkinthepark/jesus-of-the-mushroom-sym-djz

Hey dude sorry to hear you have been ill, my heart goes out to you. Got to admit the maths has left me a bit scoobied there, don't really understand that. The only thing I can think of it that the patch has to contain a certain amount at a certain concentration for it to be adsorbed transdermally so it releases the stated amount but then stops when a certain amount is still left in the patch? That's something of a stab in the dark though, I really don't understand. I would suggest maybe asking in other drugs as I'm sure you will find the answer there. Or maybe the mcgph figure is the amount that is actually adsorbed by the body taking into accout the bioavailability of transdermal administration? I would assume that the daily dose is 24x20mcg rather than 20mg/7, but again I don't know.

Thanks for the mix will check it out, what's on it?