• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Butrans 5mcg for Kratom withdrawal

Tryn2findAbalnce43

Greenlighter
Hi all, Ive had a habit with kratom for 2-3 months now at 25-30 grams a day. I've recently tried to wean down with difficulty.I have a butrans 5mcg patch, which is the lowest dose possible, will wearing this patch as intended help with any further withdrawal?I know that once the 7 days the patch is active for, i will endure some withdrawal, but im trying to weigh at which route will produce the least amount of withdrawal?So far, I've had the patch on for about 2 hours and my last dose of kratom was 3 grams this morning (very low dose for me and had w/d symptoms an hour later). before the patch was placed i was starting to feel some intense withdrawal.I guess im just looking for a recommendation as to if i should take the patch off and continue a long and strainious kratom taper, or keep the 7 day 5mcg patch on and deal with what i hope will be minimal withdrawal then?Any prompt advise would be appreciated.PS. so far with the patch on for 2 hours, all withdrawal symptoms have dissipated, and a slight heavy head feeling has set in. but no real euphoria.