• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Butane - New Experience - Inhalants are dangerous. Do not use this chemical.

This actually sounds very similar to some of my more intense nitrous oxide experiences. It truly is one of the most bizarre feelings I have ever experienced. It doesn't happen every time I do nitrous, but when it does, it's indescribable.

When I enter the déjà vu, it's like being hit with this sudden realization (epiphany like even) that I have been in this very moment before, and in fact, this eternal moment is my true reality. It seems as if my whole life leading up to this moment is just an illusion that I've tricked myself into believing, and I can see that I am in an endless cycle of living this illusory life all the way up to inhaling the nitrous and finally coming to the great realization while knowing I will soon forget this truth, and I will soon start the cycle all over again by returning to that false life (sobriety).

When I come down, I realize this is an insane thought pattern, and can only grasp the feelings I just had in the most fleeting manner. I find this experience more intense than even my 5-MeO-DMT or Salvia trips. The realism of these non nonsensical thoughts is astounding.

be safe and have fun.

Salvia and Ether both gave me this feeling of insane thought pattern, and when I smoked salvia for the first time I freaked out because it gave me a dirrect connection to my ether trip, like I tripped my trip yah'know?8o%)

Also sounds like alot of PCP or even some ketamine trips

Way more chaotic than that - these sorts of things feel like a cross between nitrous, deliriants, and the psychosis brought on by high-dose MDA. Everything seems creepy, wicked, evil, funny, and weird all at once, kind of like salvia. There is absolutely nothing of value to be gained from inhalant psychedelia (salvia either). Nothing makes enough sense to understand anything, and all you're left with is a good chance of permanent brain damage afterward. No fun.

I'm glad I've really only tried this sort of thing once years ago, and even so, I wish I hadn't even tried it at all. With all the proper psychedelics out there that are essentially harmless, why would anyone resort to this madness? I mean, for godssakes, talk about legal drugs, there's propylhexedrine and dextromethorphan, both infinitely safer than something like butane. The thought of inhalants literally makes me nauseous nowadays.

Sadly, I believe I may actually have some mild brain damage from huffing. Before I huffed, I was a much more intelligent person than after. I feel that some of my life experiences after have to some extent helped my brain to recover, but I think that any inhalants are very risky and it could have been much worse for me. Inhaling toxic vapors like butane can also cause you to just suddenly drop dead. We're both very lucky to still be alive