• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Butalbital

infantannihilator

Bluelighter
Its a barbituate anyone ever try? Ive got the 1/4 Fiorinal prep that comes with 50mg butalbital and 15mg codeine per pill. Had 3 yesterday, 3 today, and I just smoked a tight little indica spliff and I tell you I feel drunk. I am actually having a lot of difficulty typing as if I were hammered, I am way too fucking out of it, its almost not enjoyable

Butalbital with codeine can be pleasant. Especially if your tolerance is low.

Though, as a barbiturate in itself, Butalbital is pretty weak. But that doesn't mean that you can't take too uch of it.

Butalbital is a mild, long-acting barbiturate. I sought it for a few years through misrepresentation of my symptoms to MD's and was upset to find out that they were no anymore recreational than clonazepam (Klonopin), which practically falls from the sky in the USA and I'm sure, other countries. The barbiturates of old were phased out directly and intentionally by modern medicine in favor of the "less addictive, less dangerous" benzodiazepines. Their is still heavy risk regarding dependence and addiction, but benzos have the benefit of not being as accutely dangerous in overdose situations, especially when not used in conjunction with other CNS depressants.

So, when secobarbital, pentobarbital, amytal, etc. were taken off-market, the only things that were left were the drugs with less recreational value and subsequently, less danger. In a combination, however, they can be just as dangerous as any other CNS depressant.