• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Butalbital and Codeine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butalbital is nice to increase the effects of opiates. Its also nice to combine with benzodiazepines for a great release of GABA but you got to be careful, make sure you've got a tolerance because even though Butalbital is weaker than say Secobarbital, it still IS a barbiturate

Even still this is a rash overstatement.

Butalbital is so weak, you have to take 20+ pills to overdose on it and any of the other substances in the Fiorcets alone...

Less if you have excretion problems. Even a little less if you have metabolism problems.

But this is in the gram and up category. You will likely pass out before you can hit a lethal dose, unless you randomly decide to pop 25 pills all at once. (God Forbid)

Even still this is a rash overstatement.

Butalbital is so weak, you have to take 20+ pills to overdose on it and any of the other substances in the Fiorcets alone...

Less if you have excretion problems. Even a little less if you have metabolism problems.

But this is in the gram and up category. You will likely pass out before you can hit a lethal dose, unless you randomly decide to pop 25 pills all at once. (God Forbid)

butalbital being a barbiturate is still pretty dangerous, they're not as dangerous as reds or yellow jackets but i'm sure it would take less 25 or 20 pills to kill you.

*although if you're pretty tolerant i guess you could take huge amounts, Sid Vicious from The Sex Pistols once took over 30 Tuinals and survived(although he woke up on the floor with his girlfriend stabbed to death and no memory).

butalbital being a barbiturate is still pretty dangerous, they're not as dangerous as reds or yellow jackets but i'm sure it would take less 25 or 20 pills to kill you.

*although if you're pretty tolerant i guess you could take huge amounts, Sid Vicious from The Sex Pistols once took over 30 Tuinals and survived(although he woke up on the floor with his girlfriend stabbed to death and no memory).

How the fuck do you take 30 Tuinal and survive??? That's crazy. 10-15 is enough to kill

It's listed clearly on the Fiorcet PDR...

Tuinals are way stronger....

It's still blown way out of proportion...

I'm sorry, there is just no way to compare the two...

It's like codeine being compared to fentanyl... It's crazy...

I don't think he was really comparing them but saying that they both have a high chance to overdose from. I mean a close LD50 range.

well of course Tuinal is stronger than butalbital, it is a mix of two potent barbs.

but still butalbital(or any other barb) could easily kill you if you're not careful, thats like rule #1 of recreational barbiturate use.

Some people like poison...some people like tea
Some people like toxics, some people like me
Some people inject it, shoot it up in their arm
Some people they got the track marks, they don't want to feel harm
Yeaaaaah, some people like poison, some people like poison...people like meeeee -Rancid

well of course Tuinal is stronger than butalbital, it is a mix of two potent barbs.

but still butalbital(or any other barb) could easily kill you if you're not careful, that's like rule #1 of recreational barbiturate use.

It would be painful and shear uncomfortable effects from the other two substances to pop anywhere near an OD on Fiorcets alone... It's just not something big time druggies want to use... (Or, for the most part, ever use...)

Plus, the more you take, the less enjoyable it is...

The chance to OD on Fiorcets is ridiculously low...

It would be painful and shear uncomfortable effects from the other two substances to pop anywhere near an OD on Fiorcets alone... It's just not something big time druggies want to use... (Or, for the most part, ever use...)

Plus, the more you take, the less enjoyable it is...

That's because of the caffeine content. Taking more pure Butalbital is enjoyable...I would imagine.

That's because of the caffeine content. Taking more pure Butalbital is enjoyable...I would imagine.

That formulation is just a rare as Seconal and Nembutal with us here in the U.S. bro...

Anything besides slow and low Phenobarbital is just out of reach for the average Joe...

You see what I'm saying, man?

Even then, you would still have to take massive amounts of pills, as they still only come in 50 mg doses... And its weakness makes it just that much safer as a Barbiturate...

That formulation is just a rare as Seconal and Nembutal with us here in the U.S. bro...

Anything besides slow and low Phenobarbital is just out of reach for the average Joe...

Even then, you would still have to take massive amounts of pills, as they still only come in 50 mg doses...

I can find Phenobarbital anywhere but pure fast acting barbs are impossible. Still can't find Seconal anywhere, I loved that shit. 2 or 3 would do it for me, very nicely. Damnit, I would love to black out from some nembutal, seconal, tuinal...

Even then, you would still have to take massive amounts of pills, as they still only come in 50 mg doses... And its weakness makes it just that much safer as a Barbiturate...

even though i can still get reds(illegally), i miss the days when i was Rx'ed Seconal and Nembutal(i was 16 and was given them to me for insomnia).

phenobarbital and butalbital just don't measure up to the king barbs... :|

even though i can still get reds(illegally), i miss the days when i was Rx'ed Seconal and Nembutal(i was 16 and was given them to me for insomnia).

phenobarbital and butalbital just don't measure up to the king barbs... :|

I like Phenobarbital. Not for recreation, but more for anxiety.

Although, I do like to be sluggish for long periods of time, then a little extra comes into play.

^ Yes, yes it does... K'd out where do you live? :D

oops, was replying to this...

Originally Posted by K'd-OUT-in-AZ
Never heard of them. 100mg Secobarbital with 20mg Oxymorphone

Originally Posted by StaySedated
that sounds like something straight out of heaven...

Last edited:
I have Fiorinal packaged by generic Lanett in split capsul form and I just pop open the capsul for a more rapid absorbtion and onset.

Status
Not open for further replies.