• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

But what actually were some different or similar use patterns my meth questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregisteredw/?

I just watched it a while but I only do meth and I'm apparently been informed of a history of doing that whatever is use it "meth in this world man". Paranoia does get real even though I 100% say no do not say fuck all like do not look like a terrorist. Just someone who wanted more did it and and lies told on whatever drugs you actually did any degree of that make sense? He was like what were these things told to me and here's what I felt more likely to do. However stims will literally do opposite and make you look exactly like you did and leave anyone who is still high trying to figures out what was lying what is unknown, what doesn't want to be known, what do you use, why is it so long when some drugs are used, I get it but I'd never hit the point where my logical solution is to be hostile to every possible party involved? Was this a case of oversharing shit to the point where you just jump thought to thought and just went? I just want an eventual end I don't see why he wouldn't be banned for constantly doing this and redoing it whatever you allegedly use. It's kind of so confusing it's making me still able to reread it and just what man what thoughts whoever uses stims and has apparently no idea

I'm not sure if you justified suffering as greed, human, wanted to rape someone while punching a different person and efficiently rob the corpse, to buying a human trafficking ring when you already talk about prostitution and describe life as your bitch to rape. if he isn't entirely out how he just sold out everything he justified existing for fighting to protect in whatever less than 12 hours on/off online spree probably real stim use because seeing the days you say little and then all I always bought downers/uppers personality by passing out nonactive or extremely active and gone, but puzzled and high. Can you just not understand tolerance and what it is? At best I'd say right now you only threw a fuss to look insane after wtf criminal nature you have. If anyone wants to answer please do I don't know if this is a human pathological liar telling the truth or a troll telling what he has boxed himself in to to begin with being obsessed into driving yourself answers to questions you don't get in life.to legitimately attempt to tell things that destroyed his confidence as a person if true. Legitimately confused, want to give somone's viewpoint no not deserved but setting me off with his drama I just don't care until this incident to whatever he wanted and this is my best to correctly restate some things to my use. If anyone is going to answere please do it in this or less length is only did x2 because you seemed to like huge lists. my attention span is not that long being in school and I have no complete idea except all or nothing odds given by you.

Literally my own lowly totally worse solution but I won't go into smoking meth, and I get paranoia that just leads me to think don't smoke as much meth. Not first person to deserve worst but I'm just asking if he knows that he's done it again. If true about any crime and planning more you would be understandably worked up and incredibly detailed and an incredible lack of it where it counts, and that would be what you just said when you said you would only after not this this blabla details man. You see that's a fraction of the 100 you blew up on whether or not high on what. Tired of ruined meth smoking forced jokes tired because even though you do opposite you claim it is coke an overdose however you used to figure it heroin is the drug that made your crime highest so is worse? Or that you haven't quit at all.. This is my stim post where I just remember what I wanted to ask and do but I will unleash as much aggregation as a drug addict, because I hate just ended up canceling on life so I won't get involved in non anonymous asking. also meth makes me think if anyone told him or he's online he would had a flood of activity after taking being the worse human being and doing the opposite...... A lot of questions a lot of senses I still don't see smoking meth no one is you but you and please don't rule out psychiatry just yet. you just took a relapse any use at all and made it entirely uncertain.

Status
Not open for further replies.