• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Stimulants Bustin cheeks on drugs

I took mdma once and it made me gay!

(an old thread on here in the xtc forums, think fubar linked me to it when I couldn’t cba to search for it)

With regards to topic, I’ll draw the line at bum fun. Female only for me.

Wow I must truly be an OLD MAN RAVER listening to allot these posts?...Christ all we wanted to do when Rolling for all Night was Dance/ Dehydrate a little; and the for Kicks hit the Real NO2 ( Nitrous Oxide ) for laughs .....others would do Special K or Ketamine and relax on Quaaludes. :green banana:

I took mdma once and it made me gay!

(an old thread on here in the xtc forums, think fubar linked me to it when I couldn’t cba to search for it)

With regards to topic, I’ll draw the line at bum fun. Female only for me.
everybody knows that drugs make you gay; there's even a subreddit dedicated to it.

I actually heard of "bustin cheeks" through this guy on youtube called "Big Herc" who talks about prison life - all the viewers ever ask him is about "bustin cheeks". After the thousandth question about it he just sighed wearily and said "Ol' cheek bustin eh"

Big herc said he never busted any cheeks. But he has busted womens cheeks.

Last edited:
Paul Ross was a happily married man for 30 years till he took mephedrone - within 2 months he was caught sucking a man off on a heath. His wife forgave him - " I know it was the drugs, not my Paul"
I read that and it’s still funny. Just accept ya like a bumming and getting off ya rocker.

Have done some sick shit with women on crank and coke but have never thought about sucking a man of paul ross just got caught and thought of an excuse

Have done some sick shit with women on crank and coke but have never thought about sucking a man of paul ross just got caught and thought of an excuse
I can only liken it to getting caught wanking by a parent and they say “what are you doing?” And by default you say the first thing that pops into your head.

In his case, it was “the drugs made me do it!”

Way too much MDPV I used to want sex then chop the woman's head off.
I never did it but PV would make me get into weird stuff.

WTF is that with Rick Ross!!!!????
I'm sorry but mephedrone isn't that much of a "Sexy Times Drug" it's only good for shoving down your neck for 2 days while dancing around to early 90's Hardcore.
Anyone who does that drug & ends up sucking dick is clearly in denial they are gay & wants to blame it on the drug. I'd be more inclined to cut a persons dick off then beat them with it when on stims than suck one.

Some people are mentally ill.

Just one for the stimulant ( "matron!" ) types - just how far out do drugs make you go sexually? As far as Paul Ross? Or not that far? I used to get bizarre gay fantasies after being up all night on speed - but thats between me and my psychiatrist..
Just one for the stimulant ( "matron!" ) types - just how far out do drugs make you go sexually? As far as Paul Ross? Or not that far? I used to get bizarre gay fantasies after being up all night on speed - but thats between me and my psychiatrist..
That just brought back memories when you were getting BUSTED in by your personal family ..I hope time heals all wounds anal or otherwise. Best regards to your gaff honest and I'll call for a coffee soon