~Busted Rave Roll Call~

~E-Kat~

Bluelighter
Hey ..I was just wondering who here has ever been at a rave when it got busted? What happens...and do they arrest you or what?
------------------
*P~L~U~R*

I was at a close call once. The cops wanted everyone under the age of 18 to leave. They turned on the lights (buzz kill) and the promoters announced that the police had arrived and that everyone under the age of 18 had to leave. A few people went around into the restrooms and through the crowd and all the kiddies eventually left and the party got back underway.
------------------
******IMOKRUOK******
Peace Love Unity Respect

Since this is the pill reports forum I moved this to the main forum where you will get more responses.
------------------
TBritton
"Tis better to understand what you hate, than to hate what you don't understand."

In LA starting from late 98 to beginning of 99 raves were getting busted left and right...every weekend at least 1 or 2 parties would get busted, usually they just stop the music and turn on the light and make everybody leave, the worst I've been to was a rave at a hotel in LA, tribal massive I think, when as we were leaving there were probably 30 or so cops lined up outside the front door with full riot gear and shield, scary as hell, but to answer your question, I don't think people usually get arrested, at least not in LA
iE

heheheh it was actually pretty fun! We were standing there just talking with friends and a buddy of mine came up and said the cops are coming, bout that time the music stopped and the lights came on...there were fucking cops everywhere in the room, the deputy was already holding the mic telling everyone to sit where they were at (I had already ditched my 6 pills) there were regular cops then there were a bunch of undercover cops in masks and shit....they had papers with names on them of ppl who had sold to undercover cops in the past..one of my friends were arrested for telling an undercover cop where he could get acid from....ridiculous...anyway they picked out the people on the list, then searched the ones that were really fucked up, the noticeable ones. We started chanting and laughing at them it was pretty funny....while me and my b/f were sitting on the floor we saw 2 pills on the floor so we put a hand over them and coughed!!! haha right in front of the cops...it was an adrenaline rush...
In the end they checked everyones ID's for warrants and after about 2 hours we were free to go!
That's my story what's yours!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

PLUR
------------------

I was at this afterhours called lava once (adrienne it was the one you were at)and we
were in the back and all of a sudden the music stopped so we went out into the main room and there were two of Detroits Finest
they made us sit down in a line and took everyones ID'S AND then picked names at random and asked people questions and they had to be the dumbest questions in the world
they were asking me shit like what kind of car do you drive, where does your mom work
so then they asked who the owner was we told them he left and really he had sit down with us so after they were done with the dumb ass
questions they threw everyones ids across the club and said get your id's and get out and remember we are the 9th precinct and we aint no joke.. well thats my story..
smile.gif

------------------
I fell down the hill and
kept rolling!!
Peace
Timbo:)

i've been to a few in detroit that have been raided by cops. 2 got broke up, one wasn't very nice either...they were smackin peeps around and filed a few people outside only to be searched illegally of course, don't think they ran anybody in though...they shut it down and told everybody to leave. it was really ugly when they were inside though...peeps were chanting "fuck the police" and throwing thier glowsticks at em. funny but not very smart i guess! but what do you expect from us crazy detroit people?! another one recently they just kicked the lights on and told everybody to leave...no problems at that one, except walking out into the cold rolling your ass off! i've also been to a few when cops were walking around just looking for somebody or some foul play...they just walked through and took off, then the music kicked back on! oh well...party on people! peace n jiggy n shit!

that's a funny one, enerbunny, if you're just sittin' there, might as well enjoy it!

Gotta love Detroit! Master T, I think you were referring to Welcome to My HOuse? Ha! That was my first roll/rave. Cops lined the ENTIRE wall of the place, there was like 60 of them. The promotor sucked anyways and the generators broke so there was no music for about 2 hours before the po got there. Assholes! But they shut down the partie.
Then I went to Xtrax and that got broken up by some gang squad or somethig. I just rememebr some big ol mag lite in my face when I had a blunt. Handed that shit off to my bf and then they kicked everyone out. We left the half smoked blunt still burning. Cops prob smoked that shit! hahaha
C'mon, tell me more stories.
the one

I was at an undergroud party thing and it was great. We had the DJs spinin and the kids dancin. Alot of kids showed up on their E and shit. I was trippin along with my friend. They had a phat little set up in there. So me and my friend left for an hour and came back and as we drove by to the "party" we saw a cop sitting in another parking lot. We just drove by and I really didn't care, it was right near a hospital so you never know. But we were sitting outside and 2 cop cars drive by. We watched one of them brake so we all went inside and told all the fucked up people to get up and get sober cause the cops are here. There was this one kid who was fucked up. So we sat down and waited they came in and searched the place found a bong and some beer. They walked right past the kid that was fucked up and you could tell he was. They took everyones ids and checked them. This cop walked in and said wow you guys had a good thing going here, how long has this been here. They checked my bag but not my pockets. I had nothing on me in the first place. So blah blah. I had to call my mom cause I am under age. She was more pissed that she had to come and get me at 4:30 in the morning. One of the cops told us a bunch of shit like someone from the party called the cops. I knew the one of the cops he came in to the store I worked at all the time. The other cop that talked to my mom told my mom that they were looking for a new drug called ecstasy but they didn't find any of it, but half of the kids were on it. They let everyone go but the kids we had to call out parents. So I had fun. My mom was more upset that she had to come and get me. The cop also told my mom that they found EVERY SINGLE drug in the place. They only found a bong. It was fun.

yeah
a party called Sedated about a month ago...
the place had just gotten jumping and pretty packed...about 2:30am
i just popped my third pill and i was hanging out with some girls i met when i started drifting off to E-land and closed my eyes... about 5 minutes later the music stops and i see the light through my closed eyes... opened my eyes and i see at least 30 cops scattering throughout the room and someone mumbling something about "shut down/noise disturbance/police" over the PA
didn't see any real busts though....but walking down the tight stairwell lined with cops...trying to look down at the floor cause my pupils were the size of quarters...was definitely not fun
but what i did think was kind of funny...was when i saw one of the cops take a flyer for the next party and say to the kid passing them out "we'll see you there"
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**

I was at Teknosaurus when it got busted back in December. The party was at this big warehouse, and was supposed to have 3 rooms, but they couldn't get the sound system up in one of the rooms so there were only 2. After waiting outside in the cold for like an hour and a half to get in, I lost all the people I came with, spent a long time looking for people, totally wasted my roll because I was so distracted. Then just when things started to get good (I think Humptyvission had just started spinning) they came on the PA and said everyone under 18 had to leave. Of course no one did, so the next thing you know lights are on, music stops, blah blah the usual deal. I guess since they only had the two rooms open they had violated fire codes by having too many people there. But I heard there were cops outside from midnight on, so they obviously were just looking for a reason.
So anyway, they were searching random people at the door, and somebody told me they saw the cops cuffing a few people. The fucked part, of course, was that most people I was with had just dropped more beans so had to drive fucked up. That has always seemed to me to be the dumbest part of busts - can't they wait until we won't all have to drive fucked up?
Apparently things were pretty screwed up for the rest of the night too. I heard that the afterhours kept getting moved back and forth between two different clubs. I had lost all the people I was with by that time, so ended up going home to bed, but I think everybody else had a good time.
That's my story.
- aby