• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Buspirone overdose

gman7104

Bluelighter
Sorry if this is in ther wrong section or if this is hard to understand as I am experincing the overdose rite now and I can't think straight at all.

Buspirone is a drug that blocks adrenaline receptors and activates serotonin receptors. When I found this out, I tried it because I love serotonin-acting drugs. I didn't realize I had rather strong pills, and I crushed a few and put em under my tounge. I felt fucking awesome, so i smoked a stoge and did more.

The last one I did began the OD. I feel very lightheaded, very shitty, very sick and nauseous. Im having very intense "bursts" in my body, kind of like the electric shocks from E. Its getting worse as time goes on.

I ate a lot of food, it didnt do anything. I have some xanax, would that calm me down or make it worse? is there anything else I can do?

Sorry if this is in ther wrong section or if this is hard to understand as I am experincing the overdose rite now and I can't think straight at all.

Buspirone is a drug that blocks adrenaline receptors and activates serotonin receptors. When I found this out, I tried it because I love serotonin-acting drugs. I didn't realize I had rather strong pills, and I crushed a few and put em under my tounge. I felt fucking awesome, so i smoked a stoge and did more.

The last one I did began the OD. I feel very lightheaded, very shitty, very sick and nauseous. Im having very intense "bursts" in my body, kind of like the electric shocks from E. Its getting worse as time goes on.

I ate a lot of food, it didnt do anything. I have some xanax, would that calm me down or make it worse? is there anything else I can do?

I'm no Doc' but they are very short acting meds' stick yer' toothbrush down your throat if yer scared

Wait it out, and don't take massive doses of antidepressants for fun next time.

^This. Take a dose of benzos if you have them available.

If things get unbearable and you can't handle it, seek medical attention.

How many MG did you take.

Edit: Buspirone is not a good drug to take if you're wanting pleasurable effects. It's simply an anti-anxiety drug. Nothing like blues.

I believe I took 90mg sublingual. It's all good now except for a pounding headache.

It was actually a nice drug, I felt the high from E for awile until I took one too many.

Don't do that again please.

Buspirone is not a drug for rec use. It could have ended up a lot worse...

Yep. Don't try to get high off drugs like these. It's dangerous and nothing good will come from it.

I believe I took 90mg sublingual. It's all good now except for a pounding headache.

It was actually a nice drug, I felt the high from E for awile until I took one too many.

Hey, I was just wandering. Did you feel weird months after taking it, like weeks or months afterwards? Any muscle twitching or muscle pains?