Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Bush Doof

Trifold

Greenlighter
Prior experience: LSD, 25C, 2CB, Codeine, Marijuana, DMT, Changa DMT, Oxycodone, Dextropropoxyphene, DXM, Alprazolam, Diazepam, Lorazepam, Klonopin, Methamphetamine, Psilocybe Cubensis, Inhalants, Promethazine, Pharmahuasca, MDMA, Ecstacy, Synthetic MJ, Nicotene, Alcohol, MAOI's, Melatonin, Ketamine, MDA. (Probably more but can't remember)

On Friday I got invited to go to a bush doof (bush party) about 2 hours drive from where we were, I figured hell why not and decided to go with them:

(Times are rough estimations)

02:00 AM - We arrived at the doof and we're greeted by loud trance and intense laser lights.

02:15 AM - I'm on the dance floor with one of my mates and he offers me acid from the bottom of a vile that he got imported from Switzerland, I was looking for psychadelics anyway so I gladly accepted, he put 3 drops on my hand and I licked it off.

02:30 AM - Not feeling effects of LSD yet and decide to take a 1000ug tab of 25C I had been saving.

03:00 AM - Feeling effects of LSD and coming up rapidly on 25C, lights start to blur, trance is more intense and sounds great.

03:30 AM - Feeling strong effects of both drugs and time is immensely slow.

03:45 AM - We find a hookup for a quarter ounce of good bud.

04:00 AM - Nearly fully peaking and decide to do 2x 8 gram canisters of Nitrous Oxide and after inhaling and holding them in I get very geometric kaleidoscope like distortions, afterwards we smoke some cones (bowls) in the car.

04:30 AM - Fully peaking, dancing non stop, and tripping balls with the lights and dark trance, decide to smoke some more bud in the car.

05:30 AM - Slowly coming off my peak but still tripping quite hard, start looking at the sky wondering when the sun will come up.

06:00 AM - Try to sleep in the car but still tripping too much to sleep so I rest for 5 minutes and go back to the dance floor.

07:00 AM - 09.45 AM - Dancing.

10:30 AM - Friends tell me we're leaving soon.

11.45 AM - Leave doof and go home, very scattered and sleep deprived but can't sleep, so we smoke some of the bud we bought.

16:00 PM - Too scattered to go home, fall asleep on mates couch, wake up at 11.30 and smoked some more weed, then went home the next day.

16:00 PM - Too scattered to go home, fall asleep on mates couch, wake up at 11.30 and smoked some more weed, then went home the next day.

ahhh know that feeling <3

welcome! This Doof, where was this eh?