• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Burnt knuckles due to meth use (please help)

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
I wash my hard every day and even scrub so hard to the point where my knuckles start bleeding and it leaves a scar

My hands pretty much look philthy like i dont wash my hands

Is there a home remedy that can clean this?

Has anyone else dealt with this?

Please help me =w=

Meth use causes skin dismorphia, which basically means the user hallucinates and sees skin problems that arent real. Could this be your issue? Irrated skin will often appear to look far worse in this case.

Stop over washing your hands and start using lotion. Scrubbing to the point of bleeding is a terrible idea.

Sleep is the most important thing and also hydrate often.

Meth use causes skin dismorphia, which basically means the user hallucinates and sees skin problems that arent real. Could this be your issue? Irrated skin will often appear to look far worse in this case.

Stop over washing your hands and start using lotion. Scrubbing to the point of bleeding is a terrible idea.

Sleep is the most important thing and also hydrate often.

Thanks ill try to put on some lotion on my hands more often

And im not hallucinating this, other people tell me too

might be time to take a tolerance Break from the pipe?
I stopped myself from mentioning a new ROA , with Never being an IV user, I forget that that is a very very bad possible choice :censored:

Are the other people who tell you about your hands also meth users?

It's possible you have some real skin issues, but occam's razor would suggest that when meth use and obsessive skin worry is involved, it's a psychological issue resulting from meth use, since it's such a common problem.

Are the other people who tell you about your hands also meth users?

It's possible you have some real skin issues, but occam's razor would suggest that when meth use and obsessive skin worry is involved, it's a psychological issue resulting from meth use, since it's such a common problem.

My hands have gone back to their original color after certain months of not using the drug

But im just curious to as if theres a way to skip this e_e