L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Burning urinary tract after sex (male)

• Thread starter 22 year old male
  • Start date
I don't think being a virgin has anything to do with it due to the fact it happens to me and I lost my virginity a while ago and I live with my girlfriend so I'm constantly sexually active. I've had an ex that surprisingly tried to massage my prostate all the time. Lawwlll

No it still happens to me here and there.but the virgin thing rules out std/i.i swear to Chris he said his doctor told him its the prostate.hes on medication and he's old school open about everything.and still brags a bout beating his meat!!!without it burning now offer a nut

Lmao. I see what you're saying. I don't thing being open about spanking the monkey is old school. Some of the greatest conversations I have ever started with friends were about choking the chicken.

Had this. Burned only during orgasm. Got it checked out. Doctor gave me 1 injection a day for 5 days of Ceftriaxone injections. Cleared everything up. I get Cystitis from time to time. For a long time I would see what I called trash (white blood cells) in my pee. Doctors gave me everything trying to clear it up and always took awhile. It even cleared that up as well as excess leaking. I'm dry, I'm good.