L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

burned my bum very badly

bunnibles

Greenlighter
I was like 19 when I did it, it was very bad. I had ran out of lube, and I was masturbating anally. 8(

well, things went wrong. I used a sunblock spray that by chance, had some bad chemicals in it (didn't know) and it burned my rectum pretty badly. Like it felt like acid almost, I mean I didn't go to the doctor because of how embarassed I was. Anyways, it has affected my pain levels during anal sex terribly. I cannot really tell if it is because of that incident or not, but I used to get pleasure from anal sex and now it hurts like hell. It isn't a normal burn, it actually burns if just touching the skin at all. The burn is like a 4\10 pain, but if continuously stroked... it hurts more. It hasn't healed, but it has been like 4-5 years now. Has anyone had anal sex, and actually had success?

Some sunscreens contain alcohol that can really sting your ass and dry it out - if you continued playing you may have caused a few anal fissures. These can cause a lot of irritation for years unless addressed - if you use a lot of lube, and go slow does it still cause you sharp pain? Do you bleed?

Some sunscreens contain alcohol that can really sting your ass and dry it out - if you continued playing you may have caused a few anal fissures. These can cause a lot of irritation for years unless addressed - if you use a lot of lube, and go slow does it still cause you sharp pain? Do you bleed?

i have used lots of lube, it just feels like it kind of burns. The larger the object the more I notice the burn, so I imagine something is wrong with the skin tissue. I don't bleed or anything though, but I wouldn't be surprised if I went fast. It literally takes no motion for it to feel that burn though. As for the sunspray lotion, I imagine it did have alcohol. It would explain the severe pain I had after it :\

You can go to the doctor for anal fissures, they are natural and can be caused by constipation etc (you do not need to disclose you were lubing up with sunscreen).

After that then you can stretch your asshole - it will involve a bit of discomfort over a longer period. Start small, lots of lube, get used to the feeling and increase the size of your toy (or dick) or whatever your using etc.

Don't get too caught up in the feelings you 'used' to have as the anticipation of pain can make your ass clamp shut which will increase the sensation of pain etc.

When you say larger object do you mean length or girth/width ? Length should really not cause you that much discomfort initially but width / girth (when stretching your asshole) will.

Does it hurt continuously(amplified by touch) or only when touching the sphincter/inserting an object? Do you feel similiar pain when you have a bowel movement? How far up does the pain go, is it mostly limited to the outside of the sphincter or inside?

I encourage you to speak to a doctor about this; it may be the only way for you to get a treatment that will actually heal the skin so you no longer feel pain.
If I may ask, are you male or female? I simply ask because it may be wise for you to hold off on anal sex for a while, see if the time off helps. If you're female, you have another option of penetration, but if you're gay then well.. avoid it if possible.

it hurts just by touch, but insertion or stroking it is just as bad. Think of it as sort of a sunburn, but a very minor one. There is an inner sphincter muscle and an outer sphincter muscle, and the inner sphincter muscle is attached to the actual rectal cavity. Where the rectal cavity and the inner sphincter muscle are attached, there is inflammation and minor burning upon touch. It kind of feels like a sunburn if you know what I mean. It feels like it needs a cream or an ointment to heal it. Because this is the inner rectum, I haven't found any medicinal products except suppositories. But still, I think suppositories are only for hemorrhages and fissures. I think that this is inflamed or irritated skin damage, with some possible signs of fissures. Answering your question, I am female. I used to like anal as much as vaginal sometimes, but I haven't really been able to enjoy anal masturbation for years now. One of the more important problems I have found is that it has affected me with chronic constipation. So I like what the first poster said, "Some sunscreens contain alcohol that can really sting your ass and dry it out". And my guess is that I am feeling the damage it did to the inner sphincter and where the rectum begins. The pain is only like an inch deep in though. So it seems like Im only burnt in the area right after penetration. Prodding feels incredible like it always has, but penetration feels horrible. It almost feels like I am not even using lubricant.

Last edited:
How are your bowel movements? Do you experience the same burning sensation then as well.