View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Bupropion and 3 Meo PCP interactions

Asimov

Greenlighter
I've recently been prescribed wellbutrin and I was wondering if it would have any conflict with 3 Meo pcp and 3 Meo pce. I know wellbutrin is metabolized by the CYP2D6 enzyme which makes it dangerous in combination with dxm, but I'm at a loss as to whether or not it will influence the quality of my 3 Meo research. Thanks in advance!

Anecdotal, but I'm on Wellbutrin and haven't experienced any problems while using either.

Also anecdotal but I'm prescribed 300 mg bupropion daily and have taken 3-MeO-PCP upwards of 30 times, and 3-MeO-PCE around 10 times, never with any problem, usually insufflated but I've also done oral and sublingual for both. I can't imagine any reason why there would be a negative interaction pharmacologically and I've personally never had any issue. The two of them are some of my favorite substances.

Hi. I've got a question about 3meo-PCP that I think you guys can help me with. what is the best way to reconstitute the powder form to a smokable liquid? I'm talking maybe 10mg. Or is that not recommended? :? Thanks..

I find that because 3 meo pcp has stimulant effects, mixing with stimulants can provide a real rushy dissociation. If you plan on sleeping avoid this combo. But no real bad interactions were noticed apart from a bit of rushy dizziness which was on the edge of disphoric.

3-MEO-PCP interaction with Bupropion ?

Hello

So I got myself some 3-meo-pcp but I am on this Wellbutrin (Bupropion) medication and last time I did 3-MEO-PCP which was in 2013 I did not take this medication.
So is there any known interaction between the two ?

And lastly how long will 3-meo-pcp stay in my body?
I get buprenorphine and that comes with random urine samples that get analyzed and im pretty sure they would find this chemical since
it has had its tour in Sweden back in 2010-2014.

Oh yeah that reminds me, is there interaction with Buprenorphine? Im not on Suboxone so the naloxone wont be a problem.

Thanks in advanced!

I don't really know about the bupropion but since it inhibits dopamine reuptake I think it could cause some effects like tachycardia, anxiety, feeling lightheaded and sweaty since that's the type of thing I get when I take 3-MeO-PCP with dopaminergics in my system, and I think that includes both releasers and DRIs.

3-MeO-PCP stays in your body for days I think, but we can't really answer urine test questions.

I haven't heard of buprenorphine interactions but not entirely sure.

I don't really know about the bupropion but since it inhibits dopamine reuptake I think it could cause some effects like tachycardia, anxiety, feeling lightheaded and sweaty since that's the type of thing I get when I take 3-MeO-PCP with dopaminergics in my system, and I think that includes both releasers and DRIs.

If I'm not mistaken, our current understanding of the pharmacology of Bupropion is that it isn't a "true" NDRI though.

Well ok, technically Bupropion itself has DRI properties, but when ingested orally, most of it ends up quickly getting converted to hydroxybupropion (which barely shows any dopaminergic activity), to the point where Bupropion might effectively be considered a prodrug for a selective NARI.