• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Buprenorphine with KLONOPIN is enought POTENTIATION?

crackles

Greenlighter
Buprenorphine in the form of BELBUCA that is parked in the mouth until it dissolved?

If I take 3-4mg with this will it potentiate enough or does this BELBUCA have me locked out by default?:?

thanks.

Buprenorphine in the form of BELBUCA that is parked in the mouth until it dissolved?

If I take 3-4mg with this will it potentiate enough or does this BELBUCA have me locked out by default?:?

thanks.

Hi Crackles (and anybody else reading) this is my first post on BL actually. If your question was if Belbuca (buprenorphine) and Klonopin (clonazepam) potentiate the simple answer is yes, and I will continue to say I do not condone or recommend it personally as it can cause sudden cardiac arrest or death otherwise. My friend Pablo would continue to say if you must use them in combination start with a MUCH LOWER DOSE OF KLONOPIN. Clonazepam is roughly the same potency as xanax, however with a longer half life. 3-4mg is a very hefty dose on its own and the Belbuca dose is still unknown. Myself and Pablo both do not recommend this combination based on the information given, especially considering the
3-4mg dose of Klonopin, which again is A LOT. Anyone with more experience with Belbuca want to step in?:?

EDIT:
SOURCE: https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions/belbuca-with-clonazepam-438-17603-703-0.html

WAY TO MUCH CLONAZEPAM

And nothing wrong with Belbuva, it is just a lower dosage form- what dose?

Don’t condone mixing the two until stabilized at least on Belbuca/bupe- 1~mg is actually a recreational dose with low tolerance

As for my friend Clonazepam, 0.5mg to start-Seriously, it is highly potent, long lasting, yet iseems to be more prone to paradoxical effects- also mixing it with any Mu agonist opioid is dangerous, so remember that and don’t worry about what isn’t really potentation, though rather a drug combo that can be dangerous, until you have the buprenorphine (Belbuca) worked out. You can post dosage-

Be careful