• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Buprenorphine question

Crowbone

Bluelighter
OK I've been on a few different brands of Suboxone, I tried to get on Subutex but my insurance would not cover it because I've been on Suboxone already for a few months. I've tried Dr Reddys films( which are the worst to me),Brand name Films ( which I had a good experience with) Alvogen Films( which were decent)Sun Pharmaceutical tablets( which seemed to work good) and now I am on Mylan Films ( which has been my favorite generic). But anyhow my question is, which ones have worked the best for yall ,and is there really a big difference between brand names and generics? Also does Zubsolv seem to work better to yall?Which form of buprenorphine/ naloxone has worked the best for yall?

Never tried suboxone or sublingual tablets,nor a film.Only patches.If i find some subutex or suboxone i will definetely trying it.

In my experience there is no difference whatsoever between brand names and generics. They are identical and contain the exact same active ingredients. The only reason for a difference in effect would be psychological (nocebo effect and placebo effect).

Best wishes