• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Buprenorphine injection report

disc0

Greenlighter
been injecting a quarter at a time of the white/round/8mg bupe tablets marked RP on one side & b8 on the other. this is a warning post. unless u hold up the loaded rig & see the solution is completely clear, squirt it back into cooker & filter again. my "big vein" going up my bicep went completely hard & turned red from a blood clot that developed before I started making sure the solution was clear. I almost lost my arm. be so damn careful shooting bupe & honestly just take it sublingually or snort it if u must. it's a fickle mistress but I'd be dead w/o her. be safe all

been injecting a quarter at a time of the white/round/8mg bupe tablets marked RP on one side & b8 on the other. this is a warning post. unless u hold up the loaded rig & see the solution is completely clear, squirt it back into cooker & filter again. my "big vein" going up my bicep went completely hard & turned red from a blood clot that developed before I started making sure the solution was clear. I almost lost my arm. be so damn careful shooting bupe & honestly just take it sublingually or snort it if u must. it's a fickle mistress but I'd be dead w/o her. be safe all
You are 100% correct and I wish I would of been able to tell you this before you tried.To anyone reading this SNORT OR PUT IN CHEEK FOR A HIGHER BIOAVAILABILITY. The intranasal method is about 48%, The Buccal route is 49-51% compared to under the tongue at roughly 30%. Snorting or Buccal Routes are almost twice as effective and half was effective as IV. But much much safer.